Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ezusbo
Forum: London Transport June 14th 06, 01:08 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By ezusbo
London Underground route finder for your journey with Google Maps

Richard M Willis wrote:

"ezusbo" wrote in message

[i]
In order to incorporate Rail, buses, walks and exit locations, I need
information on how to source them...
Forum: London Transport June 14th 06, 10:55 AM
Replies: 30
Posted By ezusbo
London Underground route finder for your journey with Google Maps

Paul Weaver wrote:

An interesting idea. I tried Warren Street to Euston Square . The
fastest route between these two is on foot, but the planner...
Forum: London Transport June 14th 06, 10:50 AM
Replies: 30
Posted By ezusbo
London Underground route finder for your journey with Google Maps

wrote:

ezusbo wrote:
Hi all

I have developed a facility which allows you to find out the best
routes between two London Underground stations, try searching...
Forum: London Transport June 14th 06, 09:28 AM
Replies: 30
Posted By ezusbo
London Underground route finder for your journey with Google Maps

Ian Jelf wrote:

In message , Paul Llanberis
writes
I tried a trip on the program from Waterloo to Shoreditch and it gave a
Forum: London Transport June 13th 06, 03:24 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By ezusbo
London Underground route finder for your journey with Google Maps

wrote:

Surely the tube planner is as effective as this.

What I want is how best to travel from Tottenham Hale to Camden Town?

Simple question?

OK so Victoria...
Forum: London Transport June 13th 06, 03:20 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By ezusbo
London Underground route finder for your journey with Google Maps

wrote:

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:08:12 +0100, Martin Underwood wrote:

ezusbo wrote in message
:

Hi all

Forum: London Transport June 13th 06, 08:57 AM
Replies: 30
Posted By ezusbo
London Underground route finder for your journey with Google Maps

Hi all

I have developed a facility which allows you to find out the best
routes between two London Underground stations, try searching for it at
http://public.ok2life.com/tube/routes. The routes...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump