Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Isaac Abraham
Forum: London Transport August 11th 06, 03:18 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Isaac Abraham
Advice - overnight track works

John B wrote:
Isaac Abraham wrote:

If the Tube were closed down tomorrow, which seems to be your preferred
remedy to the problem, it would make your life substantially worse.

Please don't put...
Forum: London Transport August 11th 06, 02:06 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Isaac Abraham
Advice - overnight track works

Adrian wrote:

1. Lines closed during the day for maintenance?
2. No maintenance at all, until the trains are banging and thumping every
time they pass - and let's hope it doesn't all go...
Forum: London Transport August 11th 06, 08:00 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By Isaac Abraham
Advice - overnight track works

Last night LU took it upon themselves to work on the tracks just outisde
Harrow on the Hill tube station. They started sometime after 12am and
finished after 3am - our flat faces the track,...
Forum: London Transport July 26th 06, 03:36 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Isaac Abraham
weekday pass

GaneshS wrote:
I am looking for weekday pass which can be used for zone 1-3 only on
weekdays which is less than 26£. I have got a monthly pass, but dont
use it a penny during the...
Forum: London Transport July 23rd 06, 08:33 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Isaac Abraham
Emergency STW demo in London tomorrow

www.waspies.net wrote:

The problem is the double standards of Israel, the US and the UK, we
deplore killing such as 9/11 and 7/7 Madrid and quite right too, but our
government does not do...
Forum: London Transport July 20th 06, 07:51 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Isaac Abraham
What is wrong with the tube tonight?

Alan OBrien wrote:
"C!" wrote in message
Mr Sissons on BBC News just said all lines have severe...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump