Old July 26th 06, 02:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default weekday pass

I am looking for weekday pass which can be used for zone 1-3 only on
weekdays which is less than 26£. I have got a monthly pass, but dont
use it a penny during the weekends.

Old July 26th 06, 03:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london

GaneshS wrote:

I am looking for weekday pass which can be used for zone 1-3 only on
weekdays which is less than 26£. I have got a monthly pass, but dont
use it a penny during the weekends.

There isn't any such weekday-only ticket in London.

If you're only travelling on buses and the Underground then depending
upon the number of journeys you make and when you make them it's
possible that Oyster Pre-Pay (or Pay As You Go) could be cheaper.

A bus fare using Oyster Pre-Pay costs £1 between 0700 and 0930
weekdays or 80p otherwise; the fares for Tube journeys using Oyster
Pre-Pay are detailed he
http://tfl.gov.uk/tfl/fares-tickets/.../tubedlr.shtml

Oyster Pre-Pay isn't valid on most National Rail routes - the few
exceptions are listed on this TfL Oyster help answer:
http://tinyurl.com/78fu8.

Old July 26th 06, 03:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london

GaneshS wrote:
I am looking for weekday pass which can be used for zone 1-3 only on
weekdays which is less than 26£. I have got a monthly pass, but dont
use it a penny during the weekends.

Prepay single journeys zone 1-3 are £2.50 a pop between 7am and 7pm (£2
all other times) so even if you just used it twice a day during peak
periods i.e. to work and back, it wouldn't work out cheaper than a monthly:

PrePay: £25/ week
Monthly: £23/ week

Get to Gatwick for 6:25AM weekday flight? Kevin London Transport 5 April 24th 05 03:50 PM
Weekday Travelcard David Cantrell London Transport 2 November 19th 04 10:12 AM
Another weekday night Jeff Mowatt London Transport 0 January 16th 04 07:50 AM
Pass The Buck CJG London Transport 1 July 21st 03 07:09 PM
Freedom Pass CharlesPottins London Transport 4 July 20th 03 11:51 AM