Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Iain Wilkie Logan
Forum: London Transport October 26th 06, 09:11 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Iain Wilkie Logan
ANNOUNCE: PlanAJourney (Follow-up)

On Thu 28 Sep, Iain Wilkie Logan wrote:

Further to my announcement about the 'Planajourney' web-based planner, the
article describing our systems has now been published, and may be found at:

Forum: London Transport September 11th 06, 04:05 PM
Replies: 42
Posted By Iain Wilkie Logan
ANNOUNCE: PlanAJourney - The BEST UK Journey Planner

In my haste to post details of the latest Journey Planner I made some
mistakes which I must put right. I should have given first priority to
clearing the text of my posting with Journeyplan, and must...
Forum: London Transport September 9th 06, 12:38 PM
Replies: 42
Posted By Iain Wilkie Logan
ANNOUNCE: PlanAJourney - The BEST UK Journey Planner

Please visit http://www.planajourney.co.uk/ where you will find our
multi-modal journey planning alternative to 'Transport Direct'.

The September 15th issue of 'Bus and Coach Professional' will...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump