Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mark W. Shelby
Forum: London Transport October 18th 06, 09:55 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Mark W. Shelby
Trouble finding a hotel!

Thank you all for the info. We thought the difficulty in finding a
reasonably priced hotel might lie in the fact that Nov. 5th is Guy Fawkes
day. Many spots on the internet indicate this is a busy...
Forum: London Transport October 18th 06, 12:08 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Mark W. Shelby
Trouble finding a hotel!

Thanks for the info. I'll look into the hotel you listed.

Forum: London Transport October 17th 06, 11:40 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By Mark W. Shelby
Trouble finding a hotel!

Hello, the wife and I are coming to London Nov. 2nd...
I am shocked at the price of hotels there!

It seems like every website I look at has "tourist" written all over it. Is
there a local hotel...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump