Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Whinging Courier
Forum: London Transport December 28th 06, 04:17 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By Whinging Courier
Off Topic - Parking Wardens

In uk.transport.london, Colin Rosenstiel belched forth and ejected the
following:

In article ,
(Whinging...
Forum: London Transport December 27th 06, 05:16 PM
Replies: 21

In article , chris117@btinternet

Forum: London Transport December 27th 06, 05:12 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Whinging Courier
Off Topic - Parking Wardens

In uk.transport.london, Paul belched forth and ejected the following:

On Friday evening, 22 December, I was driving my Sainsbury's van along
Westbourne Terrace, London W2.
At the junction of...
Forum: London Transport November 25th 06, 08:29 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Whinging Courier
Attempted Theft.

In uk.transport.london, Conor belched forth and ejected the following:

In article , Whinging
Courier says...

What's a warrior? Some...
Forum: London Transport November 25th 06, 05:53 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Whinging Courier
Attempted Theft.

In uk.transport.london, Peter Frimberley belched forth and ejected the
following:

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 17:34:44 -0000, "Mark Fry"

A pair of scrotes tried to...
Forum: London Transport November 25th 06, 05:52 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Whinging Courier
Attempted Theft.

In uk.transport.london, Mark Fry belched forth and ejected the
following:

A pair of scrotes tried to steal my beloved Warrior from outside my flat
today in Blackheath London at about 14:30,...
Forum: London Transport October 19th 06, 05:51 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Whinging Courier
Bus drivers

In uk.transport.london, Earl Purple belched forth and ejected the
following:

Whinging Courier wrote:
In uk.transport.london, John Rowland belched forth and ejected the
following:
Forum: London Transport October 19th 06, 05:46 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Whinging Courier
Bus drivers

In uk.transport.london, Adrian belched forth and ejected the following:

Why can't the car wait for the bus/HGV?

Because it might cost them at least five yards!
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump