Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nospam
Forum: London Transport March 16th 07, 03:06 PM
Replies: 52
Posted By nospam
How's this for being hypocritical?

Mike Hughes wrote:

On the way she goes on about how we are polluting the planet and must do
something to stop greenhouse gases as we (the human race) are...
Forum: London Transport October 24th 06, 08:06 PM
Replies: 96
Posted By nospam
Paul from SafeSpeed on BBC Breakfast today on Driving Offence Cameras

David Hansen wrote:

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:55:27 +0100 someone who may be Alistair J

There is no connection between...
Forum: London Transport October 23rd 06, 08:04 PM
Replies: 96
Posted By nospam
Paul from SafeSpeed on BBC Breakfast today on Driving Offence Cameras

Silk wrote:

Brimstone wrote:
Silk wrote:
Knight Of The Road wrote:
"SteveH" wrote

automated revenue cameras
Forum: London Transport October 21st 06, 04:17 PM
Replies: 96
Posted By nospam
Paul from SafeSpeed on BBC Breakfast today on Driving Offence Cameras

"David from Oz" wrote:

Since my box junction offence fine (from the North Circular documented
on these groups) I have been extra vigilant to ensure I do not...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump