Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Michèle
Forum: London Transport November 28th 06, 04:31 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Michèle
Folkestone---- London

Ian F. a écrit :
"Michèle" wrote in message

My husband and I would like to go to London by train, departure...
Forum: London Transport November 27th 06, 03:53 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Michèle
Folkestone---- London

Neil Williams a utilisé son clavier pour écrire :
Michèle wrote:

Is it better to book our places on internet or on the place ?

www.nationalrail.co.uk/planmyjourney will tell you fares,...
Forum: London Transport November 27th 06, 03:53 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Michèle
Folkestone---- London

Bob Wood a écrit :
I earlier wrote:

There is a car-park at the station with 62 spaces. I am not sure of
the price of parking at weekends.

I have just checked with Central Parking...
Forum: London Transport November 27th 06, 02:57 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Michèle
Folkestone---- London

Hello everybody !

My husband and I would like to go to London by train, departure from
Folkestone (Kent) to London (for our anniversary).

How can we have the best price to departure on a saturday...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump