Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: London Transport February 28th 07, 10:09 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster Helpline Cost

On Feb 28, 12:10 am, "MIG" wrote:
Does TfL make any money from calls to 08453309876?
Is there any means of claiming back the cost of calls in any case,
when this...
Forum: London Transport February 27th 07, 09:07 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Ticket scam

On Feb 26, 6:09 pm, "Nicks" wrote:
Not good if you stocked up....
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6397239.stm

I'm surprised they've bothered to change them...
Forum: London Transport January 18th 07, 06:56 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
c2c storms ahead with introduction of Oyster

c2c, part of the National Express Group and the most punctual
commuter railway in the country is giving its customers something
else to smile about.

I thought Chiltern were the...
Forum: London Transport December 29th 06, 01:20 PM
Replies: 66
Posted By [email protected]
Fare rises , legalised extortion?

I had an Oyster once. I bought it because everyone said "Oh they're so
great!" But I ever only needed to use it two or three times in the two
years I had it. Then next time I tried to use...
Forum: London Transport December 29th 06, 01:04 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Central Line Tube stops re-zoned

Stations on a section of the Central Line will be re-zoned from 2
January in an attempt to raise passenger numbers.

Barkingside, Fairlop,...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump