Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: London Transport April 13th 07, 04:34 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
3 weeks in London buy Oyster card in USA?

On Apr 12, 1:30 pm, David of Broadway
We are renting an apartment in central London (zone 1) for 3 weeks in
July. My...

Forum: London Transport April 12th 07, 01:28 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
3 weeks in London buy Oyster card in USA?

Hello,

We are renting an apartment in central London (zone 1) for 3 weeks in
July. My husband will need to use the public transport every day to do
his research, and I will be using it most days...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 07, 07:09 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Crouch End to PRO Kew

Paul Terry wrote:

If you need to be near the PRO, then stay locally in Kew - it will be
far more convenient and much cheaper. There are not many hotels in the
area, but if you don't mind...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 07, 06:18 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Crouch End to PRO Kew

Paul Terry wrote:
In message , Paul Corfield
writes

At its terminus at Hammersmith Bus Station change
to a 391 bus which...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 07, 06:07 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Crouch End to PRO Kew

Tom Anderson wrote:

Thank you very much. This is incredibly helpful. Now for the dilemma --
pay 2X as much to stay in a tiny flat in the...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 07, 05:54 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Crouch End to PRO Kew

Forum: London Transport January 3rd 07, 05:53 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Crouch End to PRO Kew

Forum: London Transport January 3rd 07, 02:11 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Crouch End to PRO Kew

Thank you very much. This is incredibly helpful. Now for the dilemma --
pay 2X as much to stay in a tiny flat in the North End (or some more
centrally located spot), or accept the cost and time of...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 07, 01:19 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Crouch End to PRO Kew

We are two American academics are thinking of renting an apartment on
Albert Mansions St. in Crouch End for the summer. We will not have a
car. Could anyone be so kind as to give me an honest sense...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Forum Jump