Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: London Transport March 26th 08, 12:15 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
LEDs on the front of Picc trains.

Finally a friend of mine found out the answer: It's the hazard light.
He's pretty adamant. I'l go with that then :)
Forum: London Transport March 13th 08, 12:54 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
LEDs on the front of Picc trains.

Thanks for the quick answers...

I cannot see a camera lens in there - I had thought of that purpose.

As for the detrainment, possible but seems unlikely. It is two high
(top most part of the...
Forum: London Transport March 13th 08, 12:32 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
LEDs on the front of Picc trains.

Hi Folks,

I've noticed on the front right window (if you are in the cab) there
it a "thing" pointing forward with a lot of clear LEDs in it. It's
located slightly below where the windscreen wiper...
Forum: London Transport July 5th 07, 06:25 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Kings Cross - East bound Piccadilly line

Thanks for all the info guys.

I've developed a great curiosity for what lies in the murky tunnels.
Seeing all the junctions and track (I often have my face squashed up
against the window to see out....
Forum: London Transport July 5th 07, 04:08 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Kings Cross - East bound Piccadilly line

Hi All,

I'm curious about something at Kings Cross, east bound platform
(Towards Cockfosters):

If standing on the left side of the platform, looking down the tunnel
(Towards oncoming train) You can...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump