Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Clive Page[_2_]
Forum: London Transport January 31st 09, 11:49 AM
Replies: 173
Posted By Clive Page[_2_]
King's Cross entrance to Underground to close

In message
, Mr
Thant writes
Surely it's easier to do a cross platform change to a...
Forum: London Transport January 31st 09, 11:15 AM
Replies: 173
Posted By Clive Page[_2_]
King's Cross entrance to Underground to close

In message , Charles Ellson
writes
The "step-free" Underground map (and large-print etc. maps) is on...
Forum: London Transport October 9th 08, 06:45 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Clive Page[_2_]
Out of Station TfL interchanges

In message , Barry Salter
writes
I would've thought a fairly good place to start would be the list of
stations that are valid for...
Forum: London Transport August 10th 08, 05:23 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Clive Page[_2_]
Blackfriars closure

In message , Garry Smith
writes
I'll wager that Blackfriars became busier last year when
SPILL opened on the Thameslink route. I...
Forum: London Transport January 1st 08, 01:54 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Clive Page[_2_]
Not impressed by last night's London fireworks

It was good to see the tubes running late (and free, though I'd got a
1-day travelcard so it didn't save me anything) but we went in specially
to see the fireworks at midnight and were very...
Forum: London Transport December 15th 07, 03:39 PM
Replies: 307
Posted By Clive Page[_2_]
St P.I..L.L Impressions.

In message , Garry Smith
writes

Noticed last night that the displays now say which zones of the
platform to use.

Yes, noticed...
Forum: London Transport September 12th 07, 09:22 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By Clive Page[_2_]
Stand on the right - time to get rid of it?

In message , Richard J.
writes
At Montparnasse-Bienvenuë Métro station actually. It runs at 9 km/h
instead of the...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump