Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Redonda
Forum: London Transport August 13th 03, 07:08 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Redonda
Jam Cams conspiracy?

I,ve just noticed that all of the Jam Cams, provided by BBC London,
covering my area of east London - the Isle of Dogs and Blackwall
Tunnel (right through to the A2) - have been 'removed due to a...
Forum: London Transport July 27th 03, 11:28 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Redonda
Proper pronounciation of 'Aldwych'

Martin Underwood wrote:
Being new to this (AND from Germany) I must...
Forum: London Transport July 27th 03, 01:21 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Redonda
Proper pronounciation of 'Aldwych'

Graham J wrote:
What's the correct pronunciation of Braun, as in the name of the
manufacturer of kitchen appliances - "Brawn" or "Brown" (the
latter
being the German pronunciation).

I...
Forum: London Transport July 27th 03, 01:06 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By Redonda
Extending the congestion charge zone

Thomas Covenant wrote:
In article , Redonda

And what's the alternative? I had to go by bus to pick up my car
from being serviced a...
Forum: London Transport July 26th 03, 09:40 PM
Replies: 56
Posted By Redonda
The Worst Tube Station in London....were is it...

Dave wrote:
Robert Woolley writes
So which do you reckon is the hardest to pronounce?

For people whose first language is not English, the one with
GHTSBR
in...
Forum: London Transport July 26th 03, 09:34 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Redonda
Extending the congestion charge zone

congokid wrote:
In article , Robin May
writes

I think it's ridiculous to extend it into Tower Hamlets,...
Forum: London Transport July 26th 03, 08:54 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Redonda
Proper pronounciation of 'Aldwych'

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article ,
(Redonda) wrote:

snip
Not in the UK. -steel here.

And '-stile' in...
Forum: London Transport July 26th 03, 04:49 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Redonda
Proper pronounciation of 'Aldwych'

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article ,

In article
Forum: London Transport July 21st 03, 10:56 PM
Replies: 56
Posted By Redonda
The Worst Tube Station in London....were is it...

Dave wrote:
ronnie biggs writes

Define 'worst'?

Ugliest? Smelliest? Most vandalised? Poorest service? Most
inaccessible to people with children in buggies? Hardest...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump