Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JNugent[_3_]
Forum: London Transport August 22nd 08, 09:41 PM
Replies: 127
Posted By JNugent[_3_]
TfL Admits Livingstone Regime Deliberately Obstructed TrafficFlows

Colin McKenzie wrote:

Steve Firth wrote:

Really? So how come trucks were banned from using the outside lane on
motorways with three or more lanes?

What makes you think that regulation...
Forum: London Transport August 22nd 08, 10:27 AM
Replies: 127
Posted By JNugent[_3_]
TfL Admits Livingstone Regime Deliberately Obstructed TrafficFlows

Nick Leverton wrote:

Steve Firth wrote:

AIUI motorways don't come under the ordinary traffic regulations but have
their...
Forum: London Transport August 19th 08, 11:13 AM
Replies: 127
Posted By JNugent[_3_]
TfL Admits Livingstone Regime Deliberately Obstructed TrafficFlows

Richard J. wrote:

Then they were reclassified as non-motorways precisely so that Mad Ken
could get his grubby mitts on them

Actually it was in order to have a sensible division of...
Forum: London Transport August 19th 08, 11:05 AM
Replies: 127
Posted By JNugent[_3_]
TfL Admits Livingstone Regime Deliberately Obstructed TrafficFlows

Brimstone wrote:

John Rowland wrote:
Mortimer wrote:
Shepherd's Bush roundabout.
Holland Park Roundabout!

Indeed, I'd always heard it referred to as Shepherd's Bush roundabout....
Forum: London Transport August 19th 08, 11:05 AM
Replies: 127
Posted By JNugent[_3_]
TfL Admits Livingstone Regime Deliberately Obstructed TrafficFlows

Brimstone wrote:

Mortimer wrote:
"Brimstone" wrote:
JNugent wrote:

I used the Westway in both directions yesterday and noticed...
Forum: London Transport August 19th 08, 09:19 AM
Replies: 127
Posted By JNugent[_3_]
TfL Admits Livingstone Regime Deliberately Obstructed TrafficFlows

Brimstone wrote:

I used the Westway in both directions yesterday and noticed no diminuation
in traffic capacity compared to their previous status. In fact the only
change I saw was in the...
Forum: London Transport August 18th 08, 10:29 PM
Replies: 127
Posted By JNugent[_3_]
TfL Admits Livingstone Regime Deliberately Obstructed TrafficFlows

Brimstone wrote:

JNugent wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
JNugent wrote:

Strange, I'd always got the impression that you were in favour of
more people being...
Forum: London Transport August 18th 08, 09:57 PM
Replies: 127

Brimstone wrote:
JNugent wrote:
Brimstone wrote:

Strange, I'd always got the impression that you were in favour of
more people being allowed to travel easily by road between various
Forum: London Transport August 18th 08, 09:56 PM
Replies: 127
Posted By JNugent[_3_]
TfL Admits Livingstone Regime Deliberately Obstructed TrafficFlows

Peter Heather wrote:

What weird comments. Perhaps it would have been better to find out a
few facts before launching into attack. How...
Forum: London Transport August 18th 08, 07:06 PM
Replies: 127
Posted By JNugent[_3_]
TfL Admits Livingstone Regime Deliberately Obstructed TrafficFlows

John Rowland wrote:

Peter Heather wrote:

And the comment about the northern junction needing work to avoid
clogging is absurd. The junction is fine and only clogs when traffic
tails back...
Forum: London Transport August 18th 08, 07:05 PM
Replies: 127

Brimstone wrote:

Strange, I'd always got the impression that you were in favour of more
people being allowed to travel easily by road between various points in
London? Maybe I've...
Forum: London Transport August 18th 08, 07:03 PM
Replies: 127
Posted By JNugent[_3_]
TfL Admits Livingstone Regime Deliberately Obstructed TrafficFlows

Peter Heather wrote:

"John Rowland" wrote:
JNugent wrote:

The "A"23 Coulsdon bypass is a typical example of the...
Forum: London Transport August 18th 08, 08:16 AM
Replies: 127
Posted By JNugent[_3_]
TfL Admits Livingstone Regime Deliberately Obstructed TrafficFlows

John Rowland wrote:

Brimstone wrote:

The Hanger Lane underpass long predates the gyratory which sits on
top of it. The underpass is shown on a very early 60s A-Z map of
London.

Was it...
Forum: London Transport August 17th 08, 04:09 PM
Replies: 127
Posted By JNugent[_3_]
TfL Admits Livingstone Regime Deliberately Obstructed TrafficFlows

John Wright wrote:
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 11:45:29 on Sun, 17
Aug 2008, JNugent remarked:
I am not aware of any other...
Forum: London Transport August 17th 08, 12:40 PM
Replies: 127
Posted By JNugent[_3_]
TfL Admits Livingstone Regime Deliberately Obstructed TrafficFlows

Brimstone wrote:

JNugent wrote:
Richard J. wrote:
JNugent wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
Doug wrote:

What new roads have been...
Forum: London Transport August 17th 08, 12:20 PM
Replies: 127
Posted By JNugent[_3_]
TfL Admits Livingstone Regime Deliberately Obstructed TrafficFlows

John Rowland wrote:

JNugent wrote:
Brimstone wrote:

What new roads have been built in London (inside the M25) over the
last (say) ten years Doug?

I can name one:
"University...

Forum: London Transport August 17th 08, 10:45 AM
Replies: 127

Brimstone wrote:
Doug wrote:
Forum: London Transport August 16th 08, 01:43 PM
Replies: 127
Posted By JNugent[_3_]
TfL Admits Livingstone Regime Deliberately Obstructed TrafficFlows

John Rowland wrote:

http://www.abd.org.uk/pr/634.htm

I'm not sure who the Association of British Drivers are, so I'm not sure how
much to read into this.

Why not read the Transprt Against...
Forum: London Transport April 13th 08, 01:42 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By JNugent[_3_]
Parking

JNugent wrote:

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:

It's rather different where my parents live. It's about 500 metres from
the station entrance and there are about two cars per house on a street
Forum: London Transport April 13th 08, 01:40 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By JNugent[_3_]
Parking

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:

It's rather different where my parents live. It's about 500 metres from
the station entrance and there are about two cars per house on a street
with virtually no...
Forum: London Transport April 2nd 08, 02:26 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By JNugent[_3_]
Traffic lights in North Greenwich

Adrian wrote:

JNugent (JNugent ):

Don't you feel sorry for those who live on that little island amid
that traffic nightmare?

If they moved there before the roads were...
Forum: London Transport April 2nd 08, 02:13 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By JNugent[_3_]
Traffic lights in North Greenwich

Adrian wrote:
Doug (Doug ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying:

Forum: London Transport March 24th 08, 01:12 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By JNugent[_3_]
LEZ, Congestion charge and foreign vehicles

somersetchris wrote:

If a foreign car or lorry comes into London and does not pay, then
drives straight to the port and back overseas. What happens?
I ask because there seems to be a lot of...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

Forum Jump