Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: London Transport May 22nd 09, 03:47 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Awesome photos of Stratford Regional Station.

On May 22, 4:19*pm, Mizter T wrote:
On May 22, 3:56*pm, wrote:

And the new bridge leading to Stratford City:

Forum: London Transport May 22nd 09, 02:56 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Awesome photos of Stratford Regional Station.

And the new bridge leading to Stratford City:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=544744&page=14

The CGI image shows how it will look. The current entrance to
Stratford Station will be...
Forum: London Transport January 29th 09, 10:36 AM
Replies: 48
Posted By [email protected]
Stratford International opening date?

Any date fixed yet, does anyone know? There's a tremendous amount of
work going on north of the existing Stratford station, buildings going
up and I think new bridges laid so that you can walk...
Forum: London Transport January 28th 09, 09:27 AM
Replies: 173
Posted By [email protected]
King's Cross entrance to Underground to close

Some more pictures:

http://www.networkrail.co.uk/aspx/4059.aspx

If the result is half as beautiful as St Pancras International then
bring it on. The station redesign is part of a huge...
Forum: London Transport September 2nd 08, 12:12 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Congestion Charge Consultation

On Sep 2, 7:44*am, Walter Briscoe wrote:
I am surprised not to see a reference to
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/roadusers/congestioncharging/westernextension/
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump