Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Phil C
Forum: London Transport October 22nd 10, 06:28 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Phil C
Tube validity of cross-London rail tickets

There have been some mixed musings about whether or not passengers with a
ticket that features cross-London transfer validity...
Forum: London Transport October 22nd 10, 04:53 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Phil C
Tube validity of cross-London rail tickets

Anyhow all the above won't matter to you, as Baker Street is on the list of
Tube stations which can be used for cross-London transfers...
Forum: London Transport October 22nd 10, 03:15 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Phil C
Tube validity of cross-London rail tickets

Tomorrow I am travelling from Hampshire to Rochester and will be
breaking my journey for several hours in London.

My ticket is a "via London" one and will allow me to travel on the
Tube from...
Forum: London Transport December 10th 08, 10:06 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By Phil C
Who to complain to about fares?

On 10 Dec, 19:24, "Paul Scott" wrote:
It would help if an Off Peak Return was called an Off Peak Period
Return or an Off Peak 1-Month Return....
Forum: London Transport December 10th 08, 05:16 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By Phil C
Who to complain to about fares?

However in this case, whilst checking to find a station near Fleet, such as
Basingstoke, that might have 'open tickets', when comparing the price from
Fleet I now find the NR OJP shows...
Forum: London Transport December 10th 08, 08:42 AM
Replies: 41
Posted By Phil C
Spooks Underground

But have a look athttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_massand you will
see that there are some isotopes that have a critical mass that could very
definitely fit into a briefcase. Hopefully...
Forum: London Transport December 10th 08, 08:28 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By Phil C
Who to complain to about fares?

On 10 Dec, 00:44, "Michael R N Dolbear" wrote:
wrote

I checked a fare from Fleet to Rochester. *Before and after 11.00 I
got the same price,...
Forum: London Transport December 10th 08, 08:20 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By Phil C
Who to complain to about fares?

Certainly my understanding, and the intent of my comments so far too. I
think it's important (generally) not to blame ticket machines for not
selling something that ticket offices don't...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump