Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Forum: London Transport March 18th 09, 07:52 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Ever wondered, Mass immigration. We never wanted it. So who'sresponsible for it and why?

Kevin MacDonald's The Culture of Critique

Reviewed by Stanley Hornbeck

In The Culture of Critique, Kevin MacDonald advances a carefully
researched but extremely controversial thesis: that...
Forum: London Transport March 17th 09, 08:03 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
The BNP ate my Gerbil: Behind the Smears - The real British NationalParty

The BNP ate my Gerbil: Behind the Smears - The real British National
Party

In the run up to elections, anti-British elements in the mass media,
Trade Union movement and the Labour Party work...
Forum: London Transport March 9th 09, 05:52 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
The Displacement Continues: 2.5 Million Legal Immigrants from Outsidethe EU since 1997

The immigration invasion of Britain and its colonisation by the Third
World continues apace, with the latest statistics showing that 3.7
million legal migrants have entered this country since 1997 -...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump