Old March 17th 09, 09:03 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Default The BNP ate my Gerbil: Behind the Smears - The real British NationalParty

The BNP ate my Gerbil: Behind the Smears - The real British National
Party

In the run up to elections, anti-British elements in the mass media,
Trade Union movement and the Labour Party work together in top gear to
spread misinformation, half-truths and downright fabricated lies about
the British National Party, its policies and its candidates.

When the smear leaflets land on the doormats of your friends and
neighbourhoods and when the left-wing press print lies and smears
please direct your contacts and colleagues to this web page or print
it off in advance.

This page tells the truth about the BNP.
i. Why do you disapprove of mixed marriages?

We believe in human diversity and in preserving the individuality and
identity of all different ethnic groups. It is sad when a unique human
genotype becomes extinct - as has happened around the world in the
past and is happening today in the Amazon and in New Guinea. While a
small number of mixed marriages – or mixed race children - in Britain
won’t, in themselves, make any difference, if this is encouraged
however as it is at present by politicians and the media then
inevitably the traditional British genotype will be endangered in the
long-term.Environmentalists are always keen to preserve unique animal
species in the wild, so why shouldn’t the same principle apply to
people? We believe that Britain’s proud history of glorious
achievements demonstrates that the British genotype is a valuable one
and deserves to be preserved.It has also been shown that mixed race
children often suffer from identity problems, as has been pointed out
by people such as Trevor Phillips (chairman of the Commission for
Equality and Human Rights)

..ii. What is your attitude to homosexuals?

The British National Party is not ‘homophobic’ and believes that what
consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms is a matter for
them alone and is of no concern to anyone else. On the other hand the
BNP is not blinded or cowed by political correctness and recognises
that homosexuality, which affects less than 2% of the population, is
not the norm and that homosexual relationships do not produce
offspring – essential to the survival of a people and a nation.We
therefore believe in a policy of tolerance to all forms of adult
sexuality, but homosexuality should not be promoted or encouraged. The
BNP supports the traditional ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ attitude to
homosexuality and is opposed to the flaunting or celebrating of
homosexuality which ‘civil partnerships’ represent. We believe that
the government should adopt a more neutral position towards
homosexuality rather than aiding and encouraging it by passing
legislation specifically and solely designed to favour it.

iii. Do you believe that blacks or other races are inferior?

No, we have never claimed any such thing. We simply believe that the
different races are different, just as men and women are different,
and as such they cannot be directly compared.

iv. If you believe that the races are different then you are racists.

Not at all. The definition of a racist is someone who hates people of
other races. We do not hate anybody. Anyone who says the BNP is racist
is either misinformed or a liar.

v. Why don’t you let blacks and Asians into the BNP?

For the same reason the Girl Guides don’t allow boys to join. Does
that mean they are sexist? Does it mean they hate boys? Of course not,
it’s just that their aim is to cater for the interests of girls, and
similarly the BNP isn’t racist, but our purpose is to cater for the
interests of the indigenous British population. The indigenous
population of Britain is now the only group which is facing
systematic, legalised and institutionalised discrimination, harassment
and oppression. That’s precisely why the British people need the BNP -
because we are the one and only organisation that has their interests
at heart. There are hundreds of organisations exclusively for blacks
or Asians, but only one organisation for the indigenous population -
the BNP.

vi. What would you do with blacks and Asians already here?

Our policy is to:

i. Deport ALL the 2 million plus who are here illegally;

ii. Deport all those who commit crimes and whose original nationality
was not British;

iii. Review all recent grants of residence/citizenship to ensure they
are still appropriate [eg. if they were granted citizenship because
they had married a Briton, they would need to be still married];

iv. Offer generous grants (£50,000) to anyone born here, or who
otherwise has British citizenship, who chooses to leave permanently
and is able to obtain a foreign citizenship (and thus renounce their
British one).

[Note that we don’t mention race here at all; these policies are
‘colour blind’.]

vii. Your leader is on record denying the Holocaust ever happened and
claiming that Jews control the media – you are clearly an anti-Semitic
party.

Not at all. Dredging up quotes from 10, 15, 20 years ago is really
pathetic and, in a sense, rather fascist. Everyone knows that people’s
political philosophies evolve and change as they develop – at least
three Labour ministers were previously Communist Party members, for
instance - and Nick Griffin has repeatedly stated that he has changed
his views since then. The BNP is in no way anti-Semitic nor do we deny
the Holocaust. We have many Jewish members and are pleased to have a
Jewish councillor in Epping, who is, indeed, the group leader there.

viii. Do you accept or deny that blacks/Asians born in Britain are
totally British?

People are partly the product of their environment, but mainly of
their genes. Spike Milligan and Joanna Lumley were born in India – do
you think they are Indians? It was the Duke of Wellington who said
that just because someone is born in a stable that doesn’t make him a
horse.

To be truly British one has to have a British genotype, as well as to
have fully adopted British culture. Blacks and Asians born here are
legally British and should be treated as such, but they are not
genetically British. Indeed, most blacks and Asians do not see
themselves as wholly British, and often refer to themselves as British
Asians, or British Pakistanis, etc.

ix. There is no such thing as a British people. The history of Britain
is one of continued mass immigration, and we are therefore a mongrel
people. What is happening now is just a continuation of that history.

Not at all - the scientific definition of an ‘indigenous’ species is a
species originally present in an area. Therefore the indigenous
British genotype is that created at the time when Britain was created
as a nation, around 1,000 years ago. Britain then was made up of the
descendants of the original Celts, together with Nordic (or Viking)
people [from Norway, Sweden and Denmark], Germanic people [Angles and
Saxons], Normans [who were largely former Vikings] and the Romans.

The point therefore is that the indigenous British are a fusion of
genetically similar Northern and Western European peoples all coming
from within a few hundred miles of each other. While more recent
migrants from these areas can be easily assimilated therefore given
their compatible genotype, the present immigration from the Third
World is a very different matter. Species which move into a new area
and become established there are called colonisers. Britain is
therefore being colonised by foreign populations which are changing
the nature of Britain.

[To understand this it is useful to consider a non-emotional parallel:
the red and grey squirrel. The red squirrel is the indigenous one, the
grey one the coloniser. The grey squirrel will never be termed
indigenous, no matter how long it has been here. The term indigenous
has a precise scientific meaning. A species either is, or is not,
indigenous; it cannot become indigenous.]

x. Why do you object to immigration and the change in Britain’s
population? You are just being racist, aren’t you?

Not at all. People are the product of their genes, and a country is
the product of its people. That’s why every country is different –
that’s the beauty of the world and why travel is so interesting.
That’s why Bath is different to Baghdad, Canterbury different to
Calcutta and Manchester different to Mogadishu. If Britain’s
population changes then the very nature of our towns and cities will
change. You may be happy about that but we like Britain the way it has
traditionally been. That makes us traditionalists, or small-c
conservatives, or better still nationalists, but certainly not
racists.

xi. Do you want an all-white Britain?

We have no objection to a limited number of people of different races
or cultures, but they shouldn’t be so many that they actually change
the area they live in. Ethnic minorities should be just that –
minorities, making up no more than 2-3% of the population of any given
area. In some areas their numbers have become too high, and there are
parts of our towns and cities which have become visibly foreign. We
want a traditional Britain.

xii. The BNP is a fascist and undemocratic party.

This is utter nonsense – the BNP is, in fact, the most democratic
party in Britain. Only the BNP believes in citizen-initiated referenda
which will genuinely give power back to the people. The other parties
are determined to ignore the wishes of the British people – only the
BNP trusts the British people and wants to give them back control over
their country.

[Citizen-initiated referenda work very well in Switzerland and some US
states.]

xiii. Senior BNP leaders have been convicted of race hatred and other
criminal offences – how can you deny being a violent and racist party?

You are talking about the actions of a small minority of members in
the past, not the present. No senior member of the BNP has any serious
criminal convictions. It is a fact however that BNP members are
sometimes politically victimised and wrongfully convicted when merely
defending themselves from attack. As for convictions for political
crimes, these simply prove we do not have freedom of speech in Britain
any more. We do not – absolutely not – encourage hatred against ethnic
minorities, but we must be allowed to speak about the problems which
Britain faces today. Nowadays the BNP is the only party that stands up
for genuine free speech.

The real criminals are to be found in the Labour, Conservative and
LibDem parties which are notorious for sleaze, fraud and corruption,
and whose members have a string of convictions for serious criminal
offences.

xiv. Migrants are good for Britain’s economy and for services like the
NHS.

This is completely untrue, as has been demonstrated by independent
analysts [eg. MigrationWatch]. The government claims that migrants
raise our GDP, but crime increases GDP too – do you believe that crime
is a good thing? It’s not GDP we should be measuring but quality of
life, and Britain’s population is now double what environmental groups
[eg. the Optimum Population Trust] believe is the appropriate figure
for a country this size.

As for the health service, ‘health tourists’ are estimated to cost the
NHS £2 billion a year, and diseases such as TB and AIDS are on the
increase as a direct result of immigration. British doctors and nurses
are unable to find work in the NHS because we are importing medical
staff – some with questionable qualifications - from the Third World
where they are desperately needed. The BNP would improve the NHS and
reduce waiting lists.

xv. Explain what you mean by British culture.

Any nation’s culture is a combination of all the historical factors
that go towards making the majority of people in that country, and the
country itself, identifiably different. Our culture is therefore a
combination of our history, our temperament, our sporting, artistic,
literary and musical heritage, our environment, our interests and
aspirations, our language, our religion and our form of government.

A culture takes centuries to create, but can be destroyed in just a
few years. Only the BNP values and wants to preserve our traditional
culture – the other parties are determined to undermine it and destroy
it in their ideological determination to impose a multicultural
society where the British are treated as second class citizens in
their own country.

xvi. Do you support the England football team?

Of course we do! And the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish teams too,
as well as our national rugby, cricket and other sporting teams. We
even sell England car flags on our website for our members to show
their support for the football team during international tournaments.

xvii. What is your position on an English parliament?

The British National Party, as its name suggests, believes that
Britain is stronger for being united, and that the home nations – and
the people of these nations - have a common history and heritage, as
well as continuing common interests. We note with concern however that
the establishment of the Scottish parliament and the Assemblies in
Wales and Northern Ireland has created an inequitable situation in
England, with issues which are only relevant to England being voted on
by MPs representing constituencies in the other home nations. There is
a growing resentment at this unfairness in England and we believe that
an English parliament would help to resolve this problem. An English
parliament would therefore strengthen the Union. The BNP policy is:
‘an English parliament for a stronger Britain’.

xiii. The BNP is an extremist party.

This is totally untrue. An opinion poll carried out for Sky News in
April 2006 found that over 50% of the British people support the BNP’s
policies. We simply say what the majority of people in this country
think, so how can we possibly be called extremist? On the contrary,
this poll proves that we represent the genuine centreground of British
politics. The BNP is the voice of the British people.

xix. The “Daily Mirror says serial killer John Laidlaw was a BNP
member.

John Laidlaw was jailed in February for life for a shooting spree in
north London. He was clearly a nutter and he is not and NEVER has been
a member of the BNP. This is just another example of how the
established media and left-wing extremists blatantly lie to their
readers and viewers. This proves you can’t believe ANYTHING they say
about the BNP.

xx. The “Africans for Essex” story was a lie.

In 2005 BNP campaigner in Barking and Dagenham, uncovered a scheme
where council residents in inner London boroughs were being paid
substantial amounts of money to move elsewhere. The BNP coined the
term “Africans for Essex” because the majority of beneficiaries were
Africans and rather than upsticks and move to Hampshire or Cumbria
outer London is seen as a more attractive location, with its ease of
access to the city and the ability to retain ties with family and
friends.

These relocation schemes are real, the story was not a lie and here is
further information from the “Assisted Purchase” scheme from
Westminster City Council:

http://www.cwh.org.uk/main.asp?page=1581

Assisted Purchase gives an outright grant of £50,000 for WCC secure
tenants living in homes with 3 or more bedrooms, and £25,000 for those
in homes with 2 bedrooms. The council has an annual budget of £750,000
to give away, and the way the money is allocated is that “Grants are
offered to the people with the highest number of bedrooms first, until
all the money has been spent”.

THE BNP MISSION STATEMENT

The British National Party exists to secure a future for the
indigenous peoples of these islands in the North Atlantic which have
been our homeland for millennia. We use the term indigenous to
describe the people whose ancestors were the earliest settlers here
after the last great Ice Age and which have been complemented by the
historic migrations from mainland Europe.The migrations of the Celts,
Anglo-Saxons, Danes, Norse and closely related kindred peoples have
been, over the past few thousands years, instrumental in defining the
character of our family of nations.

While we recognise the United Kingdom as a political entity, the BNP
does not arrogantly seek to impose one set of Westminster dominated
decisions across these nations. We embrace and cherish the native
cultural diversity within the British Isles and wish to extend the
concept of democracy to the lowest possible level, where those that
are affected by a decision are the ones who influence and make the
decision.

Political battle

The struggle to secure our future is being waged on many fronts. The
need for political power is crucial to bring about our goals. Without
effective political representation the majority of Britons, who are
deeply concerned about the future, have no voice in the chambers where
decisions are made. Increasingly numbers of voters are expressing
apathy and discontent with the endless incompetence, lies,false
promises and sleaze coming from the three parties that make up the Old
Gang. The BNP will contest and win elections at council,
parliamentary, Assembly or European level in order to achieve
political power to bring about the changes needed.

Torch bearers of culture

The rich legacy of tradition, legend, myth and very real wealth of
landscape and man-made structures is one of our island’s richest
treasures. The men and women of the British National Party are
motivated by love and admiration of the outpouring of culture, art,
literature and the pattern of living through the ages that has left
its mark on our very landscape. We value the folkways and customs
which have been passed down through countless generations. We enthuse
with pride at the marvels of architecture and engineering that have
been completed on these islands since the construction of the great
megaliths 7,000 years ago.

Liberties

Above and beyond our activities in the political world, we daily work
with our people in their homes and communities addressing the
fundamental issues of civil liberties and reverse discrimination.
Increasingly our people are facing denial of service provision,
failure to secure business contracts as well as poor job prospects as
both reverse discrimination excludes our people from the school room,
workplace and boardroom. A key role of the British National Party is
to provide legal advice and support to victims of repression and those
denied their fundamental civil rights.

---------------------------------
THE BNP'S POLICES
--------------------------------

IMMIGRATION - time to say ENOUGH!

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be
an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years. To ensure
that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their
homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further
immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal
immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement
whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the
opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a
generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the
countries in question. We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’
schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will
also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are
either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

EUROPE - back to British independence!

We are opposed to the Single European Currency, and support the
overwhelming majority of the British people in their desire to keep
the Pound and our traditional weights and measures. At the same time,
we are for the best possible relationship with our European neighbours
and believe that the nations of Europe should be free to trade and
cooperate whenever it is mutually beneficial, though without being
forced into a political and economic straitjacket - political
unification. Accordingly, we stand for British withdrawal from the
European Union. In place of the EU, we intend to aim towards greater
national self-sufficiency, and to work to restore Britain’s family and
trading ties with Australia, Canada and New Zealand, and to trade with
the rest of the world as it suits us. Following our withdrawal from
the EU, the BNP will use the £43 million per day net contribution
Britain at present makes to the European Union to fund many far more
useful projects at home.

LAW AND ORDER - crack down on crime!

The BNP will crack down on crime and restore public safety and
confidence. We will free the police and courts from the politically
correct straitjacket that is stopping them from doing their job
properly. The liberal fixation with the ‘rights’ of criminals must be
replaced by concern for the rights of victims, and the right of
innocent people not to become victims. We support the re-introduction
of corporal punishment for petty criminals and vandals, and the
restoration of capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and
murderers as an option for judges in cases where their guilt is proven
beyond dispute, as by DNA evidence or being caught red-handed.

ECONOMY - British workers first!

Globalisation, with its export of jobs to the Third World, is bringing
ruin and unemployment to British industries and the communities that
depend on them. Accordingly, the BNP calls for the selective exclusion
of foreign-made goods from British markets and the reduction of
foreign imports. We will ensure that our manufactured goods are,
wherever possible, produced in British factories, employing British
workers. When this is done, unemployment in this country will be
brought to an end, and secure, well-paid employment will flourish, at
last getting our people back to work and ending the waste and
injustice of having more than 4 million people in a hidden army of the
unemployed concealed by Labour’s statistical fiddles. We further
believe that British industry, commerce, land and other economic and
natural assets belong in the final analysis to the British nation and
people. To that end we will restore our economy and land to British
ownership. We also call for preference in the job market to be given
to native Britons. We will take active steps to break up the socially,
economically and politically damaging monopolies now being established
by the supermarket giants. Finally we will seek to give British
workers a stake in the success and prosperity of the enterprises whose
profits their labour creates by encouraging worker shareholder and co-
operative schemes

EDUCATION - discipline, standards, achievement!

We are against the ‘trendy’ teaching methods that have made Britain
one of the most poorly educated nations in Europe. We will end the
practice of politically correct indoctrination in all its guises and
we will restore discipline in the classroom, give authority back to
teachers and put far greater emphasis on training young people in the
industrial and technological skills necessary in the modern world. We
will also seek to instill in our young people knowledge of and pride
in the history, cultures and heritage of the native peoples of
Britain.

AGRICULTURE - quality before quantity!

We see a strong, healthy agriculture sector as vital to the country.
Britain’s farming industry will be encouraged to produce a much
greater part of the nation’s need in food products. Priority will be
switched from quantity to quality, as we move from competing in a
global economy to maximum self-sufficiency for Britain. We will ensure
a major shift to healthier and more sustainable organic farming. We
are pledged to ensure the restoration of Britain’s once great fishing
industry with the reimposition of the former exclusion zones around
our coast.

HEALTH - first-class healthcare for all!

We are wholly committed to a free, fully funded National Health
Service for all British citizens. We will revitalise the Health
Service by boosting staff and bed numbers, slashing unnecessary
bureaucracy and by addressing the root cause of low recruitment and
retention - low pay. We will see to it that no money is given in
foreign aid while our own hospitals are short of beds and the staff to
run them. More emphasis must be placed on healthy living with greater
understanding of sickness prevention through physical exercise, a
healthier environment and improved diets.

TRANSPORT - time to invest!

Increased investment is needed in Britain’s public transport system to
bring it up to the highest standards in the world. The fiasco of rail
privatisation with different companies running services and track
leading to higher fares and lower safety also needs to be resolved.
Congestion of our towns and cities must be eased by the provision of
greater incentives to use rail and bus transport instead of private
cars. The first step is to end the crime and squalor that puts so many
people off public transport. Motorists must not be made the scapegoats
for government failure. Fuel tax should be cut, motorway speed limits
raised, and hidden speed cameras should be banned. Far more must be
done to encourage the development and use of cleaner fuels.

ENVIRONMENT - a cleaner, greener future!

Our ideal for Britain is that of a clean, beautiful country, free of
pollution in all its forms. We will enforce standards to curb those
practices, whether by business or the individual, which cause
environmental damage. “The polluter pays to clean up the mess” must
become a fact of life, not an electioneering slogan. In towns we would
work to replace the brutalist modernism of 1960s-style-architecture
with a blend of traditional local styles and materials and ensure that
developments take place on a more human scale.

FOREIGN AID - time to spend our money on our own people!

We reject the idea that Britain must forever be obliged to subsidise
the incompetence and corruption of Third World states by supplying
them with financial aid. We will link foreign aid with our voluntary
resettlement policy, whereby those nations taking significant numbers
of people back to their homelands will need cash to help absorb those
returning. The billions of pounds saved every year by this policy will
also be reallocated to vital services in Britain.

PENSIONERS - pensioners before asylum seekers!

The conditions in which many of Britain’s old people are forced to
live are a national disgrace. We are pledged to ensure that all our
old folk are able to live in comfortable homes, and will restore the
earnings link with pensions. Elderly people who have paid a lifetime
of taxes and reared families should not have to sell their homes to
pay for care.

NORTHERN IRELAND - an end to sectarianism!

Britain has shamefully allowed the terrorists in N.I. to come close to
winning when the IRA could have been destroyed years ago. Government
weakness has led to hundreds of deaths and given those same terrorists
a share in government. We would end all attempts to force the people
of Northern Ireland to accept foreign interference in their affairs
and deal with terrorism - from whatever side - once and for all. No
one with links to a terrorist organisation that refuses to lay down
its arms should be allowed to enter government. We would abolish state-
supported segregation in education. In the long run, we wish to end
the conflict in Ireland by welcoming Eire as well as Ulster as equal
partners in a federation of the nations of the British Isles.

DEFENCE - no more cuts!

Successive cuts in defence spending have left Britain’s armed forces
perilously weak. We will boost Britain’s armed forces to ensure that
they are able to deal with any emergency, and defend our homeland and
our independence. We will bring our troops back from Germany and
withdraw from NATO, since recent political developments make both
commitments obsolete. We will close all foreign military bases on
British soil, and refuse to risk British lives in meddling ‘peace-
keeping’ missions in parts of the world where no British interests are
at stake - a position of armed neutrality. We will also restore
national service for our young with the option of civil or military
service.

FOREIGN AFFAIRS - Britain’s interests first!

Britain’s foreign relations should be determined by the protection of
our own national interest and not by our like or dislike of other
nations’ internal politics. We would have no quarrel with any nation
that does not threaten British interests. We will maintain an
independent foreign policy of our own, and not a spineless
subservience to the USA, the ‘international community’, or any other
country.

DEMOCRACY - letting the people decide!

The British people invented modern Parliamentary democracy. Yet in
recent years the British people have been denied their democratic
rights. On issue after issue, the views of the majority of British
people have been ignored and overridden by a Politically Correct
‘elite’ which thinks it knows best. On immigration, on Capital
Punishment, on the surrender of British sovereignty to the EU and in
numerous other areas, democracy has been absent as Labour, Tories and
Lib-Dems conspire in election after election to offer the British
people no real choice on such vital issues. The BNP exists to give the
British people, that choice, and thus to restore and defend the basic
democratic rights we have all been denied. We favour more democracy,
not less, not just at national but at regional and local level.

Power should be devolved to the lowest level possible so that local
communities can make decisions which affect them. We will remove legal
curbs on freedom of speech imposed by successive Governments over the
last 40 years. We will implement a Bill of Rights guaranteeing
fundamental freedoms to the British people. We will ensure that
ordinary British people have real democratic power over their own
lives and that Government, local and national, is truly accountable to
the people who elect it.

http://www.bnp.org.uk

Old March 18th 09, 01:03 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

In message
,
writes
We will ensure that
ordinary British people have real democratic power over their own
lives

Then why are you proselytising.
--
Clive
Old March 18th 09, 10:13 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

The strange thing is the BNP seem to think this post makes them seem
LESS mad
Old March 19th 09, 10:48 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Stephen Furley wrote:

No thank you BNP, the East End doesn't need you, and the vast
majority of the British working people do not support you.

You're missing the point: people don't vote BNP because they think the BNP
are not scum, they vote BNP because they think the LibLabCons are bigger
scum.

Old March 20th 09, 12:53 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

On 17 Mar, 21:03, wrote:
v. Why don’t you let blacks and Asians into the BNP?

For the same reason the Girl Guides don’t allow boys to join. Does
that mean they are sexist?

Yes it does

Does it mean they hate boys? Of course not,
it’s just that their aim is to cater for the interests of girls, and
similarly the BNP isn’t racist, but our purpose is to cater for the
interests of the indigenous British population.

I'm sure that, over the last 1000 years, one of my ancestors was not
born in Britain, I guess I'm not welcome then.

iv. Offer generous grants (£50,000) to anyone born here, or who
otherwise has British citizenship, who chooses to leave permanently
and is able to obtain a foreign citizenship (and thus renounce their
British one).

If you get in I'll be taking that offer. Not sure what good £50k will
do though, I'll take it in gold or similar goods, I have a feeling the
pound won't be worth much in the real world.