Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: No Flipping
Forum: London Transport September 7th 03, 08:27 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By No Flipping
test

"David Hopkins" wrote in message
test

Your test failed. Please re-apply again next year.
Forum: London Transport September 7th 03, 08:14 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By No Flipping
Central London Bus Ticket Machines: drivers ability to know if they are in order ?

Certainly this is going to be a very contentious area.
One area where we in The Republic have...
Forum: London Transport August 17th 03, 10:12 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By No Flipping
Disabled parking

Does anyone know if there's a consistent law across all boroughs for
disabled spaces in...
Forum: London Transport August 17th 03, 10:05 AM
Replies: 28
Posted By No Flipping
Radio on the Tube

"Salvation is at hand for Tube commuters bored by the small print on
carriage advertisements...
Forum: London Transport August 13th 03, 10:45 PM
Replies: 72
Posted By No Flipping
Box Junction Penalty

I have recently received a penalty notice for stopping in a box
junction on a busy London road intersection. I recognise that I did
stop in the box junction, for some time, and probably...
Forum: London Transport August 11th 03, 01:04 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By No Flipping
Parking ticket - advice, please?

It's people like who you drive up the cost of council tax. Wanting
compensation when a quick phone call will probably sort it all out.

No - actually it is the di**head overzealous parking...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump