Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Robin Smith
Forum: London Transport January 14th 04, 09:00 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Robin Smith
Customer Charter Claims and Oyster

Was delayed on the tube and picked up a Customer Charter form. It
does not seem to be set up for Oyster Card details.

I put a photocopy of my receipt in with the claim. Have I missed the
right...
Forum: London Transport August 14th 03, 09:56 PM
Replies: 72
Posted By Robin Smith
Box Junction Penalty

Roland Perry wrote in message ...

Yes, but the road to the right might have been clear when you first
entered the box.
Forum: London Transport August 14th 03, 08:34 AM
Replies: 72
Posted By Robin Smith
Box Junction Penalty

I have recently received a penalty notice for stopping in a...
Forum: London Transport August 13th 03, 10:16 PM
Replies: 72
Posted By Robin Smith
Box Junction Penalty

I have recently received a penalty notice for stopping in a box
junction on a busy London road intersection. I recognise that I did
stop in the box junction, for some time, and probably blocked...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump