Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nospam_lonelytraveller_nospam
Forum: London Transport August 1st 09, 08:04 PM
Replies: 52
Tube to Battersea

On 1 Aug, 19:40, wrote:
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=&vps=3&jsv=169c&...
Forum: London Transport August 1st 09, 06:10 PM
Replies: 52
Tube to Battersea

On 1 Aug, 17:45, wrote:
I heard that they were originally planning to take the Waterloo & City
How would an extension get...
Forum: London Transport August 1st 09, 06:04 PM
Replies: 20
Plans for old Kings Cross Thameslink station

There's a wide sub surface walkway to just in front of kings cross
station from the overbridge at the former station, and its currently
disused.

Isn't that the tunnel which will be the...
Forum: London Transport August 1st 09, 03:49 PM
Replies: 2
Boris on the Box

On 20 July, 16:49, wrote:
Looks like Boris just can't give up the TV limelight and actually do the job
our taxes are paying him to do:

Forum: London Transport August 1st 09, 03:39 PM
Replies: 246
These writhing whales of the road have swung their hefty rearends round our corners for the final time.

On 30 July, 12:29, wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:18:19 +0100

Boris esssentially had two choices ... we know what kind...
Forum: London Transport August 1st 09, 03:36 PM
Replies: 20
Plans for old Kings Cross Thameslink station

It's a bit (metaphorically) low-rent around there at the moment. One
of the cheapest Travelodges overlooks the station. And...
Forum: London Transport August 1st 09, 03:29 PM
Replies: 52
Tube to Battersea

On 19 July, 17:12, Paul Terry wrote:
In message , Tom
Anderson writes

I don't see any...
Forum: London Transport July 18th 09, 07:36 AM
Replies: 35
Watford Junction - Shops could be bulldozed for new road

On 9 July, 10:00, burkey wrote:
From eWatford Observer - 8:40am Thursday 9th July 2009

Shops could be bulldozed for new road

By John Harrison »

Shops in...
Forum: London Transport July 18th 09, 07:31 AM
Replies: 52
Tube to Battersea

On 16 July, 13:52, wrote:
We were shown options, certainly for a station at Vauxhall and I think one
at Oval, in Parsons Brinkerhof's presentation at Rail 2009. I...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump