Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ken
Forum: London Transport May 11th 04, 08:20 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Ken
Bus direct to Thorpe Park?

"Sunny Dale" wrote in message
Only one I could think of not sure if it is near is the 216 from Kingston
Staines.

Forum: London Transport May 2nd 04, 08:14 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Ken
Bus direct to Thorpe Park?

"Terry Harper" wrote in message

(Really useful information snipped)

Ok I was exaggerating just a bit.

Coming By...
Forum: London Transport May 1st 04, 08:36 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Ken
Bus direct to Thorpe Park?

Is there any buses direct to Thorpe Park from London?

I'm sure i've seen an advert for one on the inside of another bus, but when
I used "journey planner" on the tfl website the fastest route had...
Forum: London Transport August 20th 03, 07:48 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Ken
Those round yellow disks?

I've noticed on some of the more modern buses that there is a yellow disk by
the ticket machine and that some oaps appear to scan their bus passes on it
instead of showing the driver.

What is the...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump