Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tom Beevers
Forum: London Transport October 27th 03, 12:18 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Tom Beevers
TOX.03

Apologies for the dragging up.

I have heard from a couple of drivers whom I know that he has been
caught several times, but the local police station say it's BTP's job
to deal with him and BTP are...
Forum: London Transport September 5th 03, 04:41 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Tom Beevers
Video 125 Piccadilly

Hi Group,

Word has reached my ears that Video 125 have released a Piccadilly
Line drivers eye view. Can anyone confirm this?
Forum: London Transport August 22nd 03, 09:39 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Tom Beevers
Picc Line - Please mind the gap between the train and the platform

Long time no speak Lew! If you can't get to it then that's OK, i'll
try and find an alternative source.

Forum: London Transport August 21st 03, 05:06 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Tom Beevers
Picc Line - Please mind the gap between the train and the platform

Hi All,

Does anyone have a recording of the Picc Line's "Please Mind The Gap
Between The Train And The Platform" announcement? If so, please
contact me at...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump