Old October 3rd 03, 08:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default TOX.03

Ok , at risk of publicising this little vermin , is anything being done
to found out who the graffiti artist who goes by the tag "TOX.03" is?
He seems to have sprayed the whole damn systemn and this morning I noticed
that he's paid a visit to farringdon recently. Surely it can't be too hard
to catch him , whats all the CCTV for if not for this very purpose??

B2003

Old October 3rd 03, 09:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Boltar" wrote in message
om...
Ok , at risk of publicising this little vermin , is anything being done
to found out who the graffiti artist who goes by the tag "TOX.03" is?
He seems to have sprayed the whole damn systemn and this morning I noticed
that he's paid a visit to farringdon recently. Surely it can't be too hard
to catch him , whats all the CCTV for if not for this very purpose??

He's been getting away with it for at least three years. London Underground
still haven't cleaned TOX.02 and TOX.01 off some trains and stations!

Old October 3rd 03, 09:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Ed Crowley" wrote in message
"Boltar" wrote in message
om...
Ok , at risk of publicising this little vermin , is anything being done
to found out who the graffiti artist who goes by the tag "TOX.03" is?
He seems to have sprayed the whole damn systemn and this morning I

noticed
that he's paid a visit to farringdon recently. Surely it can't be too

hard
to catch him , whats all the CCTV for if not for this very purpose??

He's been getting away with it for at least three years. London

Underground
still haven't cleaned TOX.02 and TOX.01 off some trains and stations!

He (or she) will probably be making use of the free travel on new years eve
with TOX.04. I seem to have forgotten that this person travels for free all
the time.
--
To reply direct, remove NOSPAM and replace with railwaysonline
For the Latest News, Information and Photos check out

Old October 4th 03, 12:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 22:30:05 +0100, "Joe Patrick"
wrote:

He (or she) will probably be making use of the free travel on new years eve
with TOX.04. I seem to have forgotten that this person travels for free all
the time.

How do you know that?

Rob.
--
rob at robertwoolley dot co dot uk
Old October 5th 03, 08:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london

How do you know that?

If this person has to pay, they are more than likely to put it somewhere
else. Maybe LU are trying Reverse Psychology, by making it seem that it isnt
bothering them, so this person will stop.

It has failed

Old October 5th 03, 11:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london

I heard they know who he is, but is under age so they are just waiting till
he is old enough, but i cant see it, since he is cauing so much damage at
the moment, he has already did the newly painted bridge in Kilburn and all
around Finchley road

Old October 5th 03, 11:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Boltar" wrote in message
om...
Ok , at risk of publicising this little vermin , is anything being done
to found out who the graffiti artist who goes by the tag "TOX.03" is?
He seems to have sprayed the whole damn systemn and this morning I noticed
that he's paid a visit to farringdon recently. Surely it can't be too hard
to catch him , whats all the CCTV for if not for this very purpose??

B2003

Well "Element" is doing an 18 month stretch.........
but length of sentance was dictated by fact
this dickless braindead no-friends was the acid
etching cretin, who burnt his "tag" onto carriage
windows, impossible to remove without replacing
the glass pane.
By all accounts, "TOX" is known and will be
knobbled soon (?) apparently he fits all the criteria
for graffitti idiots - white middle class kid with pale
complexion and poor dress sense, no friends and
an extensive collection of Marilyn Manson CD's.
Delay being it is a BTP issue (the underfunded
police force) Non violent, "non personal crime"
so lowish priority?

Old October 6th 03, 08:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"ScaredSilly" wrote in message ...
Well "Element" is doing an 18 month stretch.........

If our legal system is anything to go by then he'll probably be out in 9
months and some caring sharing fluffy right-on social worker will tell
anyone who'll listen how he had a deprived upbringing and the death of his
pet gerbil when he was 3 profoundly affected his sense of morality and the
only cure is a 2 month all expenses paid outward bound trip to the seychelles
to "rehabilitate" him.

Ok , I'm exaggerating but we all know the routine...

B2003
Old October 18th 03, 04:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london

I see his **** everywhere! Up but no style!
What happened to the good old days when a burner was a burner. Real
top to bottom NYC whole cars. Bits Bits! Lil doodads here and there!
It was all done with a big coat back then, these days it's all done
with window etchers, acid and kids with no talent! Bring on the buff!
**** Coch! Cap's gonna get a bitch slap and vapourz don't smell as
good as they used too...

Tox to be boxed Recliner[_2_] London Transport 25 June 9th 11 07:42 PM
Is TOX back? KOS London Transport 17 November 12th 06 07:52 PM
TOX sentenced John Rowland London Transport 6 October 14th 04 08:36 AM