Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jonathan
Forum: London Transport September 24th 03, 08:27 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Jonathan
Routmaster for Sale

I suggest you wait until next year. The run down (sadly) of London's
relatively stable 500 RML routemasters has just begun. Route 15 lost its
RMLs last month and Route 11 is next. I am guessing that...
Forum: London Transport August 22nd 03, 05:08 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Jonathan
Last weekend for Routemasters on Route 15

I understand this weekend (23/24 August) is the last weekend that
Routemasters will operate on route 15 (Paddington - Blackwall Station) and
the final day of operation will be Friday 29 August....
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump