Old August 22nd 03, 06:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Last weekend for Routemasters on Route 15

I understand this weekend (23/24 August) is the last weekend that
Routemasters will operate on route 15 (Paddington - Blackwall Station) and
the final day of operation will be Friday 29 August. Without getting into
the pros and cons of RMs - I suspect it will be a nostalgic time for many. I
remember route 15 from the 1960s - when it ran from Ladbrooke Groove to East
Ham (White Horse). I for one will be having a last ride.
Jonathan