Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Adrian C
Forum: London Transport June 22nd 12, 08:20 PM
Replies: 49
Posted By Adrian C
Bus Drivers And The Olympics

On 16/06/2012 13:42, Robin9 wrote:
I've just been listening to Ken Livingstone and Steve Norris
on LBC chatting about the possible bus drivers' strike

Reduce working hours per driver (say 3 days...
Forum: London Transport March 24th 12, 07:42 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Adrian C
Oyster Cards damaged by proximity door entry cards

On 24/03/2012 00:02, neill wrote:

The guy I share an office with, a computer support guy who speaks in a
language I rarely understand, tells me this is normal for Oysters to
be corrupted in...
Forum: London Transport September 10th 11, 10:09 PM
Replies: 99
Posted By Adrian C
Public internet access on the london underground

In the past, there has been discussion about allowing mobile phone
operators to install base stations below ground and provide some
coverage for folks on trains. This is yet to happen?

I was on a...
Forum: London Transport June 20th 11, 10:47 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Adrian C
Thing on the side of a double decker

On 17/06/2011 23:37, Peter Heather wrote:
On Jun 17, 11:20 pm, Adrian wrote:
Take a look at this pic

Forum: London Transport June 17th 11, 10:20 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Adrian C
Thing on the side of a double decker

Take a look at this pic

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/ba/London_Bus_route_242.jpg

Central to that side poster of an orange diver, there is a transparent
thing that looks like a...
Forum: London Transport September 22nd 10, 12:08 PM
Replies: 92
Posted By Adrian C
I'm in the tunnel

On 22/09/2010 11:55, Recliner wrote:

Am I mistaken? Did One2One ever work on the tube, or was that just a
plan that never came to fruition? And if it did work on the tube,
what happened...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump