Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Turk182
Forum: London Transport October 9th 10, 09:31 PM
Replies: 96
Posted By Turk182
Bus Drivers Indulging In Road Rage

On 9 Oct, 22:26, "Brimstone" wrote:
"Turk182" wrote in message

Forum: London Transport October 9th 10, 08:49 PM
Replies: 96
Posted By Turk182
Bus Drivers Indulging In Road Rage

On 9 Oct, 16:01, Simon Dean wrote:
On 03/10/2010 19:51, Steve Firth wrote:

On about one third of the London buses I...
Forum: London Transport October 2nd 10, 11:22 PM
Replies: 96
Posted By Turk182
Bus Drivers Indulging In Road Rage

On 2 Oct, 23:54, "Mrcheerful" wrote:

On 2...
Forum: London Transport October 2nd 10, 11:21 PM
Replies: 96
Posted By Turk182
Bus Drivers Indulging In Road Rage

On 3 Oct, 00:05, Nigel Oldfield
lack of genuine care for others, and in some way this mirrors the lack
of care for the drivers by large, arrogant...
Forum: London Transport October 2nd 10, 10:50 PM
Replies: 96

On 2 Oct, 23:39, "Mrcheerful" wrote:

Forum: London Transport October 2nd 10, 10:11 PM
Replies: 96
Posted By Turk182
Bus Drivers Indulging In Road Rage

On two or three of my many recent London bus trips, I have become more
aware of the decline in the driving standards of some of the drivers.

One of the most common traits, seems to be a desire to...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump