Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David H Wild
Forum: London Transport March 5th 05, 08:17 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By David H Wild
SWT improves punctuality to 90%

In article ,
James wrote:
If all else fails, there's always the bus timetable approach to
timetabling - only timetable the...
Forum: London Transport December 19th 04, 08:06 PM
Replies: 56
Posted By David H Wild
Trains carried on ships

In article , Mrs Redboots
It actually left Victoria at 10.00 pm (9.00 pm during GMT). The up
train was booked to leave...
Forum: London Transport December 19th 04, 08:04 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By David H Wild
Trains

In article ,
Journeys on these TOCs tend to be somewhat longer than journeys with
say Southern or SilverlinkMetro....
Forum: London Transport September 12th 04, 09:15 PM
Replies: 42
Posted By David H Wild
Blockade of cross London Thameslink services from Saturday 11th September 2004 until 2005

In article , Neil Williams
Wow. I wonder why he didn't stop at a station - surely this would have
been more useful...
Forum: London Transport September 12th 04, 08:50 PM
Replies: 42
Posted By David H Wild
Blockade of cross London Thameslink services from Saturday 11th September 2004 until 2005

In article ,
I have been on a 321 which coasted from Harrow and
Wealdstone to near...
Forum: London Transport September 10th 04, 08:32 PM
Replies: 42
Posted By David H Wild
Blockade of cross London Thameslink services from Saturday 11th September 2004 until 2005

In article ,
Though not long ago a northbound T/L was routed non-electric
at Bedford but...
Forum: London Transport September 6th 04, 07:51 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By David H Wild
You couldn't make it up!

In article ,
From a narrow self-interested point of view it may well appear that way.
Since neither of...
Forum: London Transport April 20th 04, 08:23 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By David H Wild
Croxley Green Line

In article ,

Scammells and Dickinsons have both gone from there as well. Probably
no-one else...
Forum: London Transport April 18th 04, 08:41 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By David H Wild
Croxley Green Line

In article ,
but the firm did
provide the main passenger load for the branch. The decline in...
Forum: London Transport April 13th 04, 07:56 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By David H Wild
Croxley Green Line

In article ,
Rickmansworth Church Street, Croxley Mills and Croxley Green depot all
saw their...
Forum: London Transport February 13th 04, 08:22 PM
Replies: 81
Posted By David H Wild
Fatality at Balham?

In article cCUlhtvFIYkV-pn2-l4U5vcb61hzI@localhost,
: It is reassuring that you have to distort what I wrote in order to
: make your "point". That...
Forum: London Transport February 13th 04, 08:20 PM
Replies: 81
Posted By David H Wild
Fatality at Balham?

In article ,
Richard wrote:
A fatal crash is not necessarily the same as suspicious circumstances.

Seems pretty...
Forum: London Transport February 12th 04, 08:36 PM
Replies: 81
Posted By David H Wild
Fatality at Balham?

In article ,
Forum: London Transport February 4th 04, 08:05 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By David H Wild
Dudden Hill freight Line

In article , John Rowland
Someone in the transport industry has informed me that some or all of
this has...
Forum: London Transport September 29th 03, 09:30 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By David H Wild
Query on new SWR timetable

In article 01c386b5$e00da8e0$LocalHost@default,
I notice that the last stopping service of the day, the 00:09 Waterloo
to Guildford via...
Forum: London Transport August 31st 03, 08:39 PM
Replies: 114
Posted By David H Wild
BREAKING NEWS!! Power Cut affecting Railways in the South East

In article ,
Roland Perry wrote:
In article , David H Wild
writes
I've...
Forum: London Transport August 30th 03, 07:45 PM
Replies: 114
Posted By David H Wild
BREAKING NEWS!! Power Cut affecting Railways in the South East

In article ,
BBC reports that the Greenwich standby generator is "designed to power
safety lights...
Forum: London Transport August 30th 03, 07:42 PM
Replies: 114
Posted By David H Wild
BREAKING NEWS!! Power Cut affecting Railways in the South East

In article ,
Roland Perry wrote:
The power failure lasted just over half an hour - and there was no chain
reaction in the way...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

Forum Jump