Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DUS
Forum: London Transport December 15th 10, 09:26 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By DUS
May I add one more question? If I purchase the...

May I add one more question?

If I purchase the annual season ticket using the tfl website, will I automatically have all the Gold card benefits added to my oyster card?

If so, would I...
Forum: London Transport December 15th 10, 06:18 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By DUS
Thanks roy. I hope you are right! :-) DUS

Forum: London Transport December 14th 10, 09:41 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By DUS
Annual season tix: how will I get my gold card?

Hi,

I am planning to use the tfl website to top up my oyster card with an annual season ticket before 31st December. 2 questions:

1/ Is it correct that purchasing an annual season ticket for zones...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump