Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve Gardiner
Forum: London Transport May 11th 11, 03:44 PM
Replies: 55
Posted By Steve Gardiner
Walking on the track without prior arrangement is...

Walking on the track without prior arrangement is really not acceptable. the guy should really have known better. At the very least he needs to go through his training again.

If the train was in...
Forum: About LondonBanter May 11th 11, 01:46 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Steve Gardiner
Kevin, When I registered, I put my real name in...

Kevin,

When I registered, I put my real name in without realising that would end up being my username.

How can i change my username to something more anonymous?
Forum: London Transport May 11th 11, 01:26 PM
Replies: 61
Posted By Steve Gardiner
I would have thought that the problems on the...

I would have thought that the problems on the Jubillee Line were less to do with incompetent engineers, rather it is due to putting construction of the JLE out to the lowest bidder. You get what you...
Forum: London Transport May 11th 11, 01:20 PM
Replies: 55
Posted By Steve Gardiner
But this is impossible as one part of the device...

But this is impossible as one part of the device sits on the track and the other part of the device is on the underside of the train - and there are many of them so even if one is disabled the others...
Forum: London Transport May 10th 11, 06:27 PM
Replies: 55
Posted By Steve Gardiner
Depends what they've done. Passing through a red...

Depends what they've done. Passing through a red light has little impact because the train gets stopped anyway.

I don't know what this guy did, but there are breaches which will have very minor...
Forum: London Transport May 10th 11, 06:24 PM
Replies: 55
Posted By Steve Gardiner
I don't think they're striking just to have a day...

I don't think they're striking just to have a day off. And, no, these guys get their bank holidays added to their leave so they can take them when they want.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump