Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BumYoghurt
Forum: London Transport November 12th 11, 09:28 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By BumYoghurt
Ha! Told you! I also heard that is the reason...

Ha! Told you!

I also heard that is the reason for the big Barnes signal failure on Tuesday.

When I went through Barnes yesterday, there were two cheeky looking chappies in fluorescent jackets...
Forum: London Transport November 11th 11, 05:13 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By BumYoghurt
I have heard via Facebook that announcements on...

I have heard via Facebook that announcements on the trains have stated someone has nicked "the track" and caused this.

Possible?
Forum: London Transport October 26th 11, 03:35 PM
Replies: 41
Posted By BumYoghurt
Brighton to Bedford?

Brighton to Bedford?
Forum: London Transport October 26th 11, 07:23 AM
Replies: 41
Posted By BumYoghurt
FCC Stitching Customers Up?

My GF gets the FCC every day, and it seems that the service is even more shocking this week then usual (somehow), marred with constant techincal failures and delays.

I wonder if they have moved all...
Forum: London Transport October 12th 11, 12:07 PM
Replies: 75
Posted By BumYoghurt
Most of the platforms at Bristol Temple Meads in...

Most of the platforms at Bristol Temple Meads in the middle (5-9) are like that.

5 & 7 on the same platform, 8&9, perhaps even 10 &11 but I am not 100% sure on that. There's a bay platform (1) on...
Forum: London Transport October 9th 11, 02:02 PM
Replies: 75
Posted By BumYoghurt
Some lovely insight here chaps, thanks!

Some lovely insight here chaps, thanks!
Forum: London Transport October 6th 11, 09:49 AM
Replies: 75
Posted By BumYoghurt
Cleaner, bigger nicer trains- AFAIK you can't get...

Cleaner, bigger nicer trains- AFAIK you can't get a train from CP to Streatham Common either, a new bit of track would have to probably be built for that though, through the Streatham Hill train...
Forum: London Transport October 5th 11, 10:16 AM
Replies: 75
Posted By BumYoghurt
London Overground Expansion

First time lurker, first time poster.

Just a bit furious as to why they won't extend the London Overground to Streatham- especially when no new track needs to be built. Crystal Palace to Clapham...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump