Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: antoine
Forum: London Transport July 14th 13, 06:18 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By antoine
Eynsford in Kent is a pretty little village

When I was in London (1968/69), all taxi were black! The traffic was very
polite and beer was english. I remember advertisement such as "help
british bacon" and the song which I loved to hear was...
Forum: London Transport June 19th 13, 06:29 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By antoine
authentic english village near London

Thank you Paul and thanks to all for the great suggestions.
(This is why I love England and the English)
Yes I am the same Antoine of other posts.
Now I have a lot to read.
Have a good night!
Forum: London Transport June 19th 13, 04:42 AM
Replies: 33
Posted By antoine
authentic english village near London

Dear readers,
in a few days I will be in London for a short visit. My wife never was in
England and I would love to show her something of the old rural England.
Where should I go for an one day...
Forum: London Transport May 9th 13, 04:34 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By antoine
this is another question

Thank you very much Paul!
Great answer!
Forum: London Transport May 8th 13, 07:19 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By antoine
this is another question

Dear Londoners,
I know that I am not being 100% correct in asking such a question here,
but I did not find a better newsgroup where to go.
Because I will stay some days in Chelsea and I'll have to...
Forum: London Transport March 31st 13, 04:10 PM
Replies: 51
Posted By antoine
taxi fares in London

When I was in London 40 years ago, taxi fares were cheap. I used to
travel by taxi only short trips in the central area, but I remember
that it was not expensive at all. It was necessary to give a...
Forum: London Transport February 18th 13, 07:04 PM
Replies: 51
Posted By antoine
from Gatwick

Thank you Theo, for your summary!
Forum: London Transport February 16th 13, 04:46 AM
Replies: 51
Posted By antoine
from Gatwick

Thank you for your answers; the are very helpful.
I think that it is non possible to estabilish before exactly
the time for the train; the airplane could be a little late, or the suit
case not soon...
Forum: London Transport February 15th 13, 06:34 PM
Replies: 51
Posted By antoine
from Gatwick

Dear readers,
in some months I will come to London again, after 45 years!
The airplane will be landing in Gatwick; which is the best (and cheapest)
means to go to London? If it is a railway, in...
Forum: London Transport October 22nd 12, 12:16 PM
Replies: 95
Posted By antoine
point to stay related to transports

Thank you very much for your valuable suggestions.
Thay are very helpful to me.
Forum: London Transport October 22nd 12, 04:49 AM
Replies: 95
Posted By antoine
point to stay related to transports

Dear readers I need your suggestion. I will come to England for one week
for visiting London and the sorrondings. Because the airplane is landing
in Stansted, I thaought that taking an accomodation...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Forum Jump