Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ken
Forum: London Transport July 12th 14, 06:40 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By ken
Bromley North

Peter Masson wrote:

"Basil Jet" wrote in message

On 2014\07\12 17:41, ken wrote:
I noticed the National Rail database showing a half...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 14, 04:41 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By ken
Bromley North

I noticed the National Rail database showing a half hour service into
Victoria tomorrow. There is no similar service for following Sunday, or
the one after that so I take it is for some one off,...
Forum: London Transport June 19th 14, 01:24 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By ken
Public transport and the crime scene.

Arthur Figgis wrote:

The headlines of the Evening Standard last night was "POLICE FAILED TO
STOP DEATH RAVE" and follows with a story about how a boy died...
Forum: London Transport June 19th 14, 01:18 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By ken
Public transport and the crime scene.

Mizter T wrote:

On 18/06/2014 13:31, ken wrote:
The creation of a crime scene, in which the road (carriageway and
footway) is taped off, and no pedestrians or vehicles are allowed to
Forum: London Transport June 19th 14, 01:12 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By ken
Public transport and the crime scene.

I really think the Police have to be far more brutal in dealing with things like this. Does anyone remember when a few years ago there was an illegal demonstration by some Sri...
Forum: London Transport June 18th 14, 12:31 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By ken
Public transport and the crime scene.

The creation of a crime scene, in which the road (carriageway and
footway) is taped off, and no pedestrians or vehicles are allowed to
proceed, is becoming a common occurrence. Where I live, I...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump