Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Phil[_7_]
Forum: London Transport August 8th 16, 10:14 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Phil[_7_]
Crossrail Elizabeth Line trainset unveiled

On 08/08/16 09:45, wrote:
On Sun, 7 Aug 2016 20:48:17 +0100
Apparently a lot...
Forum: London Transport May 3rd 16, 05:32 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By Phil[_7_]
Heathrow runway will create £16bn

On 03/05/16 09:30, Recliner wrote:
Phil wrote:
... with a siding that Liverpool Central doesn't have. My point was that
Liverpool...
Forum: London Transport May 3rd 16, 08:20 AM
Replies: 24
Posted By Phil[_7_]
Heathrow runway will create £16bn

On 02/05/16 10:32, Basil Jet wrote:
... with a siding that Liverpool Central doesn't have. My point was that
Liverpool Central seems to cope with a more intensive service than is
proposed for...
Forum: London Transport November 2nd 14, 08:41 PM
Replies: 132
Posted By Phil[_7_]
Transport sights for a London day trip

On 02/11/14 14:35, Basil Jet wrote:
Behind the Marks and Spencers in Southgate you can see the Picc tunnel
entrances, and see how the entrance tunnel is much larger than the exit
one (the...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump