Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Volker Finke
Forum: London Transport October 5th 03, 09:55 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By Volker Finke
Caught driving on a bus lane by camera - what to do?

Robert Woolley wrote in message ...

Robert Woolley...
Forum: London Transport October 5th 03, 09:48 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By Volker Finke
Caught driving on a bus lane by camera - what to do?

Does not stand up in court if you refuse to pay the fine "because you are no
longer the owner". My gf transferred her new car a few weeks...
Forum: London Transport October 5th 03, 06:24 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By Volker Finke
Caught driving on a bus lane by camera - what to do?

"Cast_Iron" wrote in message news

Accept you were wrong, got caught and are now being given the opportunity to
save some money for prompt payment. Shell out!!

Well,...
Forum: London Transport October 5th 03, 06:16 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By Volker Finke
Caught driving on a bus lane by camera - what to do?

Robert Woolley wrote in message ...

Ring the number...
Forum: London Transport October 5th 03, 09:35 AM
Replies: 46
Posted By Volker Finke
Caught driving on a bus lane by camera - what to do?

I was recently filmed on video by a camera while driving on a bus
lane. I was sent a ticket two days ago, demanding a fine of £50 which
will be increased to £100 if I don't pay within 14 days.
As it...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump