Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Brian Blandford
Forum: London Transport February 20th 04, 09:05 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Brian Blandford
Mobile sofa - can anyone confirm?

Six weeks ago I saw a middle aged man driving a large sofa at about 20 mph
turn into Oxford Street and go East towards Oxford Circus. It has taken this
length of time to convince myself that what I...
Forum: London Transport November 7th 03, 09:57 PM
Replies: 65
Posted By Brian Blandford
Where have all the RMs gone?

"Thomas Payne" wrote in message ..snip..
They are true icons and have some good design features, but are no
longer suited to modern day adult bodies!
Yes, but when...
Forum: London Transport October 18th 03, 10:55 AM
Replies: 55
Posted By Brian Blandford
Congestion charge cheat

"Robin May" wrote in message