Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hatty Ling
Forum: London Transport October 21st 03, 11:57 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Hatty Ling
Kensington Olympia question

I'm currently living near Kensington Olympia and I'm confused why it
seems to be the only station on the underground network which has no
ticket barrier? Why is this the case? Is it to do with the...
Forum: London Transport October 21st 03, 11:55 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Hatty Ling
Tube passing expensive houses

I was thinking of people could come up with examples of where the
underground is in close proximity to very expensive houses? One I can
think of is when the Northern Line comes overground just...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump