Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Anteateruk
Forum: London Transport May 31st 04, 12:48 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Anteateruk
Oyster PrePay from Paddington

Does anyone know if it is possible to use Oyster prepay from London
Paddington to Ealing Broadway?

No, it isn't.

That's what I thought, but when I asked at the tube...
Forum: London Transport May 29th 04, 08:57 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Anteateruk
Oyster PrePay from Paddington

Does anyone know if it is possible to use Oyster prepay from London
Paddington to Ealing Broadway?

No, it isn't.

That's what I thought, but when I asked at the tube ticket office...
Forum: London Transport May 27th 04, 10:22 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Anteateruk
Oyster PrePay from Paddington

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to use Oyster prepay from London
Paddington to Ealing Broadway?

If it is possible how would I be charged if I didn't "touch-in" at Paddinton
but just...
Forum: London Transport November 5th 03, 09:56 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Anteateruk
Oyster card readers at Ealing broadway tube

"Anteateruk" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport October 30th 03, 10:17 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Anteateruk
Oyster card readers at Ealing broadway tube

For about 3 weeks one of the oyster readers to get out of the station has
Forum: London Transport October 27th 03, 09:14 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Anteateruk
Oyster card readers at Ealing broadway tube

For about 3 weeks one of the oyster readers to get out of the station has
been broken - it does nothing when you put your oyster card on it - last
week a handwritten note was added to it. During...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump