Old May 20th 11, 10:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Newsgroup broken?

For over 48 hours, the only posts I've seen on the forum up to 11:30 a
the Carto-Metro map thread (9 posts)
a Borisbus video post
one other

Normally there are quite a lot of posts in a day

Is it something my end, or is it just that there aren't any messages being
posted / appearing?

Roger

Old May 20th 11, 11:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , at 05:46:26
on Fri, 20 May 2011, remarked:

Is it something my end

utl is very quiet here since Monday evening.
Old May 20th 11, 11:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london

*From:* Roland Perry
*Date:* Fri, 20 May 2011 12:08:45 +0100

In message , at
05:46:26 on Fri, 20 May 2011, remarked:

Is it something my end

utl is very quiet here since Monday evening.

ah!

Thanks

Roger
Old May 20th 11, 01:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote in message ...

For over 48 hours, the only posts I've seen on the forum up to 11:30 a
the Carto-Metro map thread (9 posts)
a Borisbus video post
one other

Normally there are quite a lot of posts in a day

Is it something my end, or is it just that there aren't any messages being
posted / appearing?

Roger

It is usually the weekend when it goes quiet. I have always assumed that
means that posters not being "at work" actually find better things to do!

MaxB

Old May 22nd 11, 05:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote in
:

*From:* Roland Perry
*Date:* Fri, 20 May 2011 12:08:45 +0100

In message , at
05:46:26 on Fri, 20 May 2011,
remarked:

Is it something my end

utl is very quiet here since Monday evening.

ah!

Thanks

Roger

Well - what do you expect when there's a Rapture on :-)