Old March 3rd 05, 07:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Victoria Line

What was the engineering work that over ran by 3 hours this morning.
Seems an opportune time for this to happen now that TfL are proposing a
7.30 start for services on Saturdays.
It won't be even worth opening London on Sunday.

Kevin

Old March 3rd 05, 08:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london

I dunno but some engineering work overran on the District line too.
And there were several signal failures and a broken train on the
Jubilee line.

Not too good today!

--
Chris

Old March 3rd 05, 12:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

So was the whole line out of use or just Kings Cross to Walthemstow. I
heard two different announcements. I went to Vauxhall via Waterloo.

Kevin

Old March 3rd 05, 07:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Dave Arquati wrote:

From what I keep hearing from my lab partner, it sounds like the
District line has been a complete balls-up all week.

The District was thoroughly wrecked by the overrun at Acton and the TSR
at West Ham, as well as the bustage at Edgware Road; things got so bad
that I saw a Wimbleware service terminated at platform 4 at HSK, to
allow a Circle service to run onward.

More fun was had at White City WB, as we jerkily followed a train into
the platform. Those absent points must be missed at Wood Lane...