Showing results 1 to 25 of 94
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ben Nunn
Forum: London Transport June 23rd 04, 08:38 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By Ben Nunn
New to London - Late night travel advice, please?

This is just typical of the situtation in London these days -
people with...
Forum: London Transport June 23rd 04, 08:26 AM
Replies: 14

"Adam Smith" wrote in message

This is just typical of the situtation in London these days - people
with no
Forum: London Transport June 22nd 04, 10:54 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By Ben Nunn
New to London - Late night travel advice, please?

I'm a student due to start my first job in the City next month (I'm
terrified, I've...
Forum: London Transport June 16th 04, 10:25 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By Ben Nunn
Oyster and oneday Travelcards -- when?

"Ben Nunn" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport June 15th 04, 02:00 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Ben Nunn
Oyster and oneday Travelcards -- when?

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message
Ian Tindale typed

Oyster is a total waste of time and...
Forum: London Transport June 3rd 04, 12:43 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By Ben Nunn
Political Parties 10 June

to lower the cost of Londoners Poll Tax ( don't give me that
pedantry...
Forum: London Transport May 27th 04, 11:12 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Ben Nunn
'Mares promise to Tax School run Mums

"Yanart Amin Ari" wrote in message
Mad Ken, the outgoing 'Mare of London has really blown it this time....

YES...
Forum: London Transport May 25th 04, 12:41 PM
Replies: 43
Posted By Ben Nunn
Piccadilly line extension to Terminal 5/Heathrow Express extension to T5

In article , Ben Nunn
Forum: London Transport May 21st 04, 11:23 PM
Replies: 43
Posted By Ben Nunn
Piccadilly line extension to Terminal 5/Heathrow Express extension to T5

Clive D. W. Feather ) sucked my cock,
and then posted this ):

There are lots of stations with many more departures in one...
Forum: London Transport May 20th 04, 12:01 PM
Replies: 43
Posted By Ben Nunn
Piccadilly line extension to Terminal 5/Heathrow Express extension to T5

"Peter Smyth" wrote in message

If one loop goes HX-T4-T123-HX and the other goes HX-T123-T5-HX, then
the
diagram will need to...
Forum: London Transport May 19th 04, 12:42 PM
Replies: 43
Posted By Ben Nunn
Piccadilly line extension to Terminal 5/Heathrow Express extension to T5

In message , Boltar
Forum: London Transport May 18th 04, 09:13 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By Ben Nunn
Bakerloo Line

They're not directly on top of each other.. but almost.. they're at angle
with one above...
Forum: London Transport May 16th 04, 10:20 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Ben Nunn
ADV: Drivers Eye View Videos

Apologies for the advert.

I'm looking to get rid of three Video 125 Drivers Eye View Videos narrated
by Rob Curling.

Metropolitan and District (covers Hammersmith & City Line and District to
Ealing...
Forum: London Transport May 6th 04, 10:07 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Ben Nunn
Fulham Broadway Conundrum

This lateral poser struck me as I was travelling through Fulham Broadway
today. Took a few minutes to work out, and it was quite satisfying when the
solution hit me:

Until quite recently, the only...
Forum: London Transport April 30th 04, 01:25 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Ben Nunn
Lost Oyster, what should I do?

I've lost my (registered) Oystercard. It had about £40 prepay on it.

However, I was also planning on buying a weekly travelcard starting next
Tuesday.

What is the best procedure here? Phone up the...
Forum: London Transport April 22nd 04, 10:40 AM
Replies: 41
Posted By Ben Nunn
Tube Map + Property Values

"Dan Gravell" wrote in message

But there are little-used mainline stations in...
Forum: London Transport April 22nd 04, 10:31 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Ben Nunn
Trafalgar Square tube station?

"simon" wrote in message
Hi everyone.

I've been reading the latest edition of London's Underground. Having
known...
Forum: London Transport April 21st 04, 01:46 PM
Replies: 41
Posted By Ben Nunn
Tube Map + Property Values

The dangerous parts of London are quiet and suffer from poor
transport...
Forum: London Transport April 20th 04, 09:39 AM
Replies: 41
Posted By Ben Nunn
Tube Map + Property Values

Don't walk into any council housing estates at any time of day...
Forum: London Transport April 13th 04, 08:54 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By Ben Nunn
Watford Stadium First Class Annual Travelcard

Unless I'm very much mistaken, it was James ), in
There are 100 platform tickets floating around for Lullingstone,...
Forum: London Transport April 8th 04, 01:00 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Ben Nunn
The Grand uk.transport.london Geographical Survey

Unless I'm very much mistaken, it was Ian F. ), in
Forum: London Transport April 7th 04, 02:19 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Ben Nunn
The Grand uk.transport.london Geographical Survey

Unless I'm very much mistaken, it was Niklas Karlsson
), in message
Alright, since I proposed it, I suppose I get...
Forum: London Transport April 5th 04, 04:11 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Ben Nunn
Commuting from Wimbledon

Unless I'm very much mistaken, it was simon ), in
message who said:
Soon to be moving to Wimbledon or Wimbledon Park area.

I'll be...
Forum: London Transport February 25th 04, 12:38 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Ben Nunn
Whatever happened to the Mill Hill East extension?

Unless I'm very much mistaken, it was Bill Hayles
), in message
On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 21:34:50 -0000, "Marratxi"
Forum: London Transport February 24th 04, 04:46 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Ben Nunn
Oyster pre-pay AND travelcard

Thinking about my travel arrangements for a seven day period in the near
future, I think it might be marginally better value (than the alternatives)
for me to buy a week zone 3 only travelcard (which...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 94

Forum Jump