Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Only Living Boy in New Cross
Forum: London Transport February 4th 05, 12:12 PM
Replies: 4
Station access (was Deptford Railway Station redevelopment)

I don't know this station or it's area at all, but one sad feature of
Forum: London Transport February 3rd 05, 12:01 PM
Replies: 4
Deptford Railway Station redevelopment

I've seen the plans for this, although unfortunately can't find any
pictures online. Plans are the the Lewisham Library for inspection
(ref DC/04/58571). The deadline to get comments in is...
Forum: London Transport February 3rd 05, 11:46 AM
Replies: 3
Work at New Cross Gate Underground platform

Martin J wrote:

Does anyone know why the junk yard next
to the East London line platform at
New Cross Gate has finally been cleared
and some trackside work is going on?
Is this related to...
Forum: London Transport January 14th 05, 01:13 PM
Replies: 0
Underground Staff - knowledge during "incidents"

Thanks to Paul, Robin and everyone else. I typed the original post
when I'd arrived back at my office steaming with frustration! At the
time it did just seem as if everything was out to get me (not...
Forum: London Transport January 13th 05, 12:14 PM
Replies: 4
Underground Staff - knowledge during "incidents"

Can anyone tell me why London Underground staff at stations are often
so singularly ill-informed when incidents on the tube happen? I've
just tried to go from Holborn to Knightsbridge on the...
Forum: London Transport April 12th 04, 03:17 PM
Replies: 7
River Transport Services - a couple of observations

I know things are better than they...
Forum: London Transport April 11th 04, 03:32 PM
Replies: 23
Oyster PrePay on a bus

I expect everyone's seen it already but I saw a 53 bus all turned "Oyster
blue" with an ad on...
Forum: London Transport April 11th 04, 03:30 PM
Replies: 98
Disabled 'to sue for Tube access'

Forum: London Transport April 11th 04, 03:12 PM
Replies: 0
ON Network - any better?

Forum: London Transport February 5th 04, 05:20 PM
Replies: 36
tube lines south of the river

"The Only Living Boy in New Cross" wrote in
message...
Forum: London Transport February 4th 04, 08:39 PM
Replies: 36
tube lines south of the river

I sometimes wonder whether I would gain from a Tube line serving me locally.
I live...
Forum: London Transport February 4th 04, 08:37 PM
Replies: 36
tube lines south of the river

The parent poster was asking about whether or not the primitive tunnel-digging
technology...
Forum: London Transport February 4th 04, 08:31 PM
Replies: 6
Hayes (Kent) line

Forum: London Transport February 1st 04, 01:41 PM
Replies: 36
tube lines south of the river

One of the commonest explanations you hear for the lack of tube lines
south of the river is that the soil is unsuitable for the tunnelling
equipment in use in the early years of the 20th century. If...
Forum: London Transport February 1st 04, 01:39 PM
Replies: 6
Hayes (Kent) line

Does anyone know anything about any proposals for the future of this
line? I seem to remember reading somewhere that the section from
Elmers End to Hayes was nearly closed a few years ago and only...
Forum: London Transport February 1st 04, 01:37 PM
Replies: 44
Save the 73 Routemaster!!!!

Do you want to stop TFL from scrapping yet another Routemaster bus route, do
you want to...
Forum: London Transport November 24th 03, 06:30 PM
Replies: 0
Ticket extensions

Yet again I've had hassles with ticket extensions. I really can't get
my head around the rules.

Arrived at New Cross Gate station on Wednesday 19th. Asked for a
return extension ticket from...
Forum: London Transport July 28th 03, 11:20 AM
Replies: 8
East London Extension now has its own website

(Mark Brader) wrote in message ...
... I wonder if it'd be possible to carve out a new station UNDER
the Thames, called...
Forum: London Transport July 28th 03, 11:10 AM
Replies: 29
Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

Forum: London Transport July 23rd 03, 11:19 AM
Replies: 56
The Worst Tube Station in London....were is it...

"Andrew" wrote in message ...

personally I found all the stations on the tunnel section of the Jubilee
line...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

Forum Jump