Old November 12th 09, 08:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default Changing from Tube to London Overground - valid out of stationinterchanges

On 11 Nov, 21:54, Paul Corfield wrote:
Perhaps someone can correct me but is the spreadsheet file from way
back in Nov 2008 ? There are several other valid OOSIs which have
Seven Sisters / South Tottenham being one of them.

Are you sure about that? *I'm not aware that is an OSI for PAYG.

It absolutely is, and has been since slightly after the start of
Overground.

(ditto Archway/Upper Holloway)