Old November 16th 09, 05:03 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Graeme[_2_] Graeme[_2_] is offline

Default BBC - Soho shops make way for Crossrail

In message
allanbonnetracy wrote:

As a rule, I oppose government spending money the taxpayer can ill
afford. =A0However, in this case I sincerely hope the Crossrail project
is not cancelled. =A0London needs Crossrail.

I=92m one of those gloomy b******s that believes the recession still has
to get a lot worse before it can get any better,

Well if Osbourne gets to be Chancellor the recession will definitely get a
lot worse.

--
Graeme Wall

This address not read, substitute trains for rail
Transport Miscellany at www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail