Old November 17th 09, 07:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default OEP

So now that Oyster PAYG is accepted between Victoria and Balham there
are lots of posters up at stations, and announcements at stations. But
none of them that I've seen/heard mention OEPs, so not only are they
hard to understand, they're being kept secret too! Nice little earner
for Southern there in penalty fares!

You are so cynical. And by "cynical", of course, I mean "correct".
-- Kurt Starsinic