Old January 4th 04, 08:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CIG_BIG_CIG CIG_BIG_CIG is offline

Default Stored Underground Stock

Hello all,

The disused tube stock discussion has gone silent so can I check with
those that know, what stock is where? I know there WERE 83ts at
Cockfosters, Sth Harrow and a few others (I see it is still at Neasden
- just about anyway) but what about the mk I 72ts around the place?

Is there anything around, anything that can be photted? I know the TFL
museum have some but have had a bad experience there so more
interested in the stuff thats around in something like its natural
habitat!

Also, I know that Wood Lane station has now been pulled down but are
there any other disused stations in danger of being pulled down?

Thanks in advance!