Old December 18th 09, 02:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] Mait001@aol.com is offline

Default Doubledecker overturns in Battersea

On Dec 18, 12:05�am, wrote:
In article , (Roland

Perry) wrote:
In message , at
23:33:58 on Wed, 16 Dec 2009, Richard J.
remarked:
It's evidently Hird Rail Services of Doncaster (the logo on the

truck matches the one on their site).

Presumably if they do work south of the Thames, they'd have to be
referred to as t'Hird Rail Services.

panto Behind you!

The incident did occur South of the Thames of course, about half an hour
before I passed nearby on my bike. There was no ice at all then.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

Nice picture in yesterday's "Telegraph" even though it referred to the
location as Clapham!

And, the previous news reports referred to the "junction between
Plough Lane and St. John's Hill" when in fact the incident happened a
good few hundred yards away!

Marc.