Old January 1st 10, 03:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Boris Magic Wonder Bus builder announced

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009, Paul Corfield wrote:

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 13:00:46 +0000, Tom Anderson
wrote:

On Sun, 27 Dec 2009, John B wrote:

(CUE: pointless anecdotes of "I got on the 29 and only saw 4 people
touching in". Well, yes - the others have Travelcards or bus passes).

I got on the 29 last night and, er, well actually a chap cheerfully
grilled me about whether i was a member of various terrorist
organisations, then explained that there was a plot involving
gravitational forces, and that he was trying to save London. I don't know
if he'd touched in, but he was certainly touched.

chortle

It's the beard Tom. Guaranteed to be a terrorist ;-)

The beard's gone! Although, er, it has recently come back slightly. I
currently look more like an arms dealer than a terrorist, though.

tom

--
There are many ways of going crazy, but the most valuable of them is
this one which makes a genius out of an ordinary man. -- Claudio Grondi