Old January 9th 10, 03:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Rupert Candy[_2_] Rupert Candy[_2_] is offline

Default OEPs available from DLR?

"Tim Roll-Pickering" wrote:
Today I was at Langdon Park and had a go at trying to set an OEP on my

Oystercard. But no luck - the machines don't seem to offer them. (They
do,
however, seem to sell paper extension tickets.) Are they available
under
another name or is TfL not providing these things either?!

The only place I've found one so far is on a Tube ticket machine, though
apparently Southern machines can do them (though at Crystal Palace
today, one machine had no Oyster reader and the other was taped over).
--
Current nearest station: Penge East